“Best Lebanese/middle eastern food outside Beirut”
Review of Beirut Restaurant

Beirut Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 81 Restaurants in Romulus
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed 5 November 2013

You can order anything here and it will be A+. I recommend the majadra or the humuus along with the chicken shwarma and grape leaves. Get the garlic sauce for dipping...yummy!!!!

Reviewed 29 October 2013

Nice clean facility located conveniently close to the airport. Staff is great and friendly, food is very tasty and you get a lot of it. Great value for the money. If you are planning to visit Detroit and are staying close to the airport a must visit location …

Reviewed 27 September 2013 via mobile

I didn't want to go with my co workers because I'm not a huge fan of Lebanese food! Boy am I happy they drug me along!!! We started with the plain hummus and homemade pita bread!!! It was sooooo good. I ordered the hummus with chicken and veggies. They gave lots of food and a soup to start! The restaurant is a bit expensive but has very delicious food! Defiantly try this restaurant you won't be disappointed for sure if you order the hummus!!!

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Then food was wonderful. One of the best Lebanese food I have ever had.
Then waitress was very friendly and explained in details all our questions on the dishes.
The portion was enough to share.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

I had the baba gnash which was very lemony and very smooth. I am used to less ground types but this was interesting and quite taty, it is a shame that the "pita" was some strange concotion with the thickness of tissue paper.
I also had the tabouleh which was made with parsley rather than corriandar and was lacking the burgul and lemon.
The veggie Gallaya according to the menu had special spices but I could not taste anything. There were a number of vegetarian choices.The rice was very good
The server asked all the time as to the food but did not really answer my questions as to the food as explained above.
The food was good and it was very also a leasant change to sit in a proper resteraunt and have a meal.