Comfort Inn Metro Airport
  • Breakfast included
US$130
US$121
US$120
All reviewsfront deskpark and flychoice hotelsairlines parkingfree breakfastan early flightmetro airportbreakfast startsrestaurant barshuttle servicebusiness centerhot breakfastgreat place to staydefinitely stay here againwaffleschecking indetroit area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I am very happy that a change has been made! I felt very welcome, the front desk guy name Freddie was awesome, he has a very good work ethic! Then I met this young lady name Sonya, she told me if there is anything she can do to make our stay better, just let her know! Wow hospitality at its best! If the rest of the staff is anything like them, they will really prosper!

• Stayed: November 2013
Doval B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Metro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

On behalf of the entire Elite Team and myself.....thank you for lodging at the NEW Comfort Inn Metro Airport.

I see that you've experienced first hand our FIVE STAR ACCOMMODATIONS and we're happy to have exceeded your expectations during your stay and look forward to accommodating all your lodging needs in the near future.

Hospitality is all we do, all we know, and five star accommodations is the only service we offer.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Decided to stay here despite some mixed prior reviews. Stayed for 2 nights. Service was excellent throught stay. The hotel is under renovation that is needed. I stayed in an older room that was very clean and comfortable. Desite being located near the end of one of the main airport runways, the room was very quiet with no external or internal noise noted. Parking was easy, well lighted, and felt quite safe. The hotel breakfast was far above normal for a value hotel and available at 4:00 am that is exceptional and well appreciated for someone (like me) with an early flight. Check in was speedy with the Director of Operations stepping in the ensure minimum check in time for a reservation. Check out was equally rapid without any hitch. Personnel were all friendly and professional. I will stay here again without question. For a value hotel this is an excellent experience.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Doval B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Metro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Mike,

On behalf of my ELITE TEAM and myself....thank you for choosing to stay at the Comfort inn again and with the new ownership and mgmt....the NEW Comfort inn is finally as of today, Oct 31, 2013....80% renovated and will be more than happy to assign you one of our new rooms with many amenities added......under the new leaders and mgmt. at this hotel.....you will receive nothing below FIVE STAR accommodations and immaculate clean rooms.

thank you again for staying with us and looking forward to accommodate your lodging needs in the future.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

we stayed here going and coming back from florida it is much improvedbecause of new management fred and Cynthia were very welcoming and helpful. fred also cooked the breakfast which was good but the juice machine was brokenbut at leassdt the waffle machine was repaired.parking is with airlines parking extremely efficient

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Glad to see that you've experienced first hand our five star accommodations and service....and thank you for lodging at the NEWLY RENOVATED Comfort Inn Metro Airport. Your home AWAY from home.

We have NEWLY RENOVATED HOTEL with many added amenities..... 50 mg speed high speed Comcast internet, 40 inch high definition flat screen t.v's, BREAKFAST 4AM-9AM, 24 hours EXCLUSOVE SHUTTLE and top of the line NEW FITNESS CENTER and BRAND NEW UPSCALE FIVE STAR renovated restaurant.

To TOP IT OFF.....We offer nothing but immaculate clean rooms and nothing below five star accommodations...guaranteed!

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Front Desk was very friendly. Room was very clean had a microwave and a fridge that was turned on (I hate when you get a room with a fridge and it is turned off/unplugged). Breakfast was great and I liked that you could take it back to your room. The only problem was the room had an old TV that was very blurry to the point you could not read the graphics on ESPN, etc.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Doval B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Metro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2013

From the entire staff and myself included......we thank you for staying at the NEW COMFORT INN METRO AIRPORT and glad to see you've experienced first hand our FIVE STAR SERVICE AND ACCOMMODATIONS.

We are undergoing a major renovation, that came along with the new ownership and mgmt. takeover and every single room will be sparkling new and 42 inch high def flat screen Television set in every room.

We're looking forward to accommodate your lodging needs in the future and you'll experience an even higher level of accommodations as we always strive for improvement and always going above and above for every single guest.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

My wife and I were planning on staying here for the free airport parking.  She made a reservation for the night before our flight out and the night we returned by calling the hotel directly, receiving confirmation numbers for both reservations.  When we showed up for the first night, they were unable to find the reservation using the confirmation number and my wife's name.  We then checked in with my card and stayed the night.  They told us we could have a king-sized bed, but we got two smaller beds.  After the stay, my wife found that her credit card had also been charged for a stay for which they claimed to not have a reservation, and at a higher rate than we were quoted!  We have wasted over an hour on the phone trying to straighten out this charge and it is still not resolved.

On the return trip, the desk manager had to be called three times to get the shuttle to pick us up at the airport, making us wait for 40 minutes.  We checked in and the room key did not work.  I went down to the front desk and they re-coded the key, but it still did not work.  It was 1 AM at this point, so my wife and I decided to drive +2 hours home instead of wasting more time with the front desk.  We will never stay at a Comfort Inn property again.

Room Tip: Please find another hotel!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family

Mike, on behalf of my entire team and myself, we are truly sorry that we did not exceed your expectations during your stay and we are very sorry for that.

As you can see from our past and recent reviews, we strive to provide nothing below five star accommodations and my staff and I always go above and beyond for every single guest that stays at our hotel.

Things sometimes go wrong during a stay.....but what separates us is how my ELITE STAFF of PROFESSIONALS and myself handle any incident. Hopefully you will give us a second chance and stay with us and I will GUARANTEE YOU that you will be BEYOND SATISFIED or your money back! thank you again for staying with us.