“Great Room at a Very Fair Price”

Comfort Inn Metro Airport
Ranked #2 of 26 Hotels in Romulus
GreenLeadersBronze level
Schaumburg, Illinois, United States
“Great Room at a Very Fair Price”
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We had a great experience at this Comfort Inn. The front desk staff was very polite and helpful.

The room was clean and well appointed. There were no issues with either the plumbing or HVAC systems. The breakfast room is large with ample seating. The food was very good.

I highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side are more quiet.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Doval B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Metro Airport, responded to this review, 16 August 2014
Dear Ed,

Thank you for lodging at the signature Comfort Inn Metro Airport, where first class hospitality and five star services and accommodations are served at their best!!

On behalf of the elite staff members and myself, we are delighted to see that we exceeded your expectations.. As we promised in the past the HVAC untis will be up to par and as you can see we keep pur promises!!... it is our dutty to always provide unmatched amenities and services at a reasonable rate, ONLY AT THE NEWLY RENVOATED COMFORT INN METRO AIRPORT..

Thank you once again, we look forward to exceeding your expectations on your future stay..

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (156)
Perrysburg
Reviewed 11 August 2014

This hotel was a great value for someone needing a place to stay before flying out early from the Detroit Airport. I really like the free parking for my trip included with my stay. I also liked the 4 AM free breakfast times. Too often I have to leave other hotels before they start serving breakfast.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Doval B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Metro Airport, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Thank you for lodging at the Signature Comfort Inn Metro Airport, where first class hospitality and five star services and accommodations are served at their best!

on behalf of my Elite team and myself, we thank you for choosing our brand new Signature Comfort Inn Metro Airport where unmatched service and amenities are provided. Going above and beyond and out of our way is what we at the Signature Comfort Inn Metro Airport are famous for as you can see from previous reviews.

We welcome you back in the near future and we promise to always go above and beyond on every single stay.
Lansing, Michigan
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I hosted a conference here and required multiple sleeping rooms and (obviously) the conference room. The sleeping rooms were in great shape and the staff was prompt and courteous. Front desk staff were always polite and helpful and the exterior renovations that were underway were very promising. There is lots of parking and easy access to the building from anywhere in the parking lot. The breakfast included hot items like eggs and waffles, and the standard collection of breads and cereals. I had one maintenance issue when I was there and it was addressed before I could even get back to the room. Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: There are jacuzzi suites, though I did not get one so I cannot report on them. I stayed on the west...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Doval B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Metro Airport, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
Thank you for lodging at the SIGNATURE COMFORT INN METRO AIRPORT, where first class hospitality is served at its best!!

On behalf of my elite team members and myself, we are pleased to see that we exceeded your expectations. thank you for acknowledging our unmached amenities which includes our famous BOB EVAN's hot breakfast starting from 4-9 a.m. here at the comfort inn we go ABOVE AND BEYOND... providing exceptional 5 star services and accommodations at any given day..

Thank you once again, we look forward to your return.
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Great hotel if you need one close to the Detroit metropolitan airport. Easy access to the airport and very reasonable rates. Full service restaurant and bar. Rate includes breakfast, no extra charge for parking. Only complaint is the air conditioning is very noisy. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: All rooms were recently renovated. Exterior renovations were underway, but did not present a proble...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Doluco
Doval B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Metro Airport, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of the entire Elite Team and myself, we thank you for choosing the newly renovated Signature Comfort Inn Metro Airport and happy to see you've experienced first hand the unmatched amenities and services and we look forward to your return and will continue exceeding your expectations over and over. This is what we do best, customer satisfaction. In regards to the HVAC unit, i apologize it was noisy.. we have GOOD NEWS, we currently are changing each and every HVAC unit inside all the rooms to exceed the guests comfort.

Tanks to Mr. Paul Gjerpen,
I would like to commend Mr. Paul Gjerpen for his attention to details and kindness. He made my stay a pleasure. Please try to employ more like him. I realize it is hard to find good customer service employees. I know because I travel for a living.

Room Tip: employees ready and willing to assist even with just a kind word
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Doval B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Metro Airport, responded to this review, 7 August 2014

As they say, a leader is only as good as his team... with that being said... I would like to personally thank my Elite team member PAUL for his effort and for helping me guarantee the satisfaction of every guest. My team and myself pride ourselves in providing unparalleled service offered exclusively at the signature Comfort Inn Metro Airport.

We do what we do because we care! Thank you and look forward to your return.
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The hotel staff was great. I could not have asked for more. We did have an issue with a leak in the bathroom coming from the floor above us. They came to check it out right away. But we did not get moved to another room. They were going through a remodel so it seems the air quality in the rooms was not great. However, the prices was excellent, other than the two issues we were very comfortable. But, again, all of that was made up by the great people they had working there. Overall it was a good stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for lodging at the signature Comfort Inn Metro Airport, where first class services and accommodations are served at their best!!

On behalf of my elite team members and myself, I would like to thank you for acknowledging our UNMATCHED SERVICE's... i do apologize in regards to the leak.. the problem was taken care of ASAP as you stated in your comment... BRAND NEW HVAC units are currently being installed to make sure the air tem.. is at your satisfaction in the future.. on the other hand.... we are glad to see that your experienced FIRST HAND our unparallelled service.. going ABOVE AND BEYOND is what we do best!!

Thank you once again, we look forward to your return.
Reviewed 6 August 2014

This hotel was so great! Everything was very clean (rooms, bathrooms, lobby, dining room). The staff was always super friendly, and often made conversation with us. We reserved 11 rooms for a sorority conference, and they were very helpful. My only complaint was that our room keys kept deactivating, so every time we came back from being out, we had to go back to the lobby and have our keys reactivated. Other than that, I cannot complain. Bonus points for the great group rate, free wifi and free breakfast!

Dear Valued guest,

We are happy to see that you've experienced our First Class Five Star accommodations and amenities during your stay and glad we exceeded your expectations. Guest satisfaction is our mission and our mission of satisfying you has been completed....until your next stay upon your return of course.......we promise to always provide the highest level of unmatched hospitality .....we do this because we care....because we can....because this is what we do best.....Signature Comfort Inn Metro Airport, your home away from home. As a travelers Choice 2014 certificate of excellence winner, we are always looking for ways to give our guests the best possible experience
Also consider these accommodations in or near Romulus
Hampton Inn and Suites Detroit/Airport-Romulus
La Quinta Inn & Suites Detroit Metro Airport
The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport
Embassy Suites by Hilton Detroit Metro Airport
Quality Inn & Suites Romulus
Hilton Garden Inn Detroit Metro Airport

Been to Comfort Inn Metro Airport? Share your experiences!