For a period of 1month, I stayed few nights a week in the Four Points Detroit Metro Airport and almost every stay I had problems. The duvets are never washed and on almost every occasion, I had to ask (sometimes beg) for clean sheets, I even found a blood stain on one of them one time. The bathrooms are dirty (hair in bath tub) and awful smell in some of the rooms.
On one my last stays there, one of the employees there (Michelle) asked me to adjust my attitude and hung up the phone on me because I was disputing a mistake on the bill. Jason is extremely rude but the worst of them all is Rose, the assistant manager of the hotel. She has a very non caring attitude and, very sad, she thinks that reimbursing me with points will make problems go away.
Rose never addressed the blood stain on the duvet, the overall uncleanliness of the rooms, and the unprofessional staff.
I will never stay at this hotel. Please do yourself a favor and stay at the Hampton inn just down the street. Competitive rate, clean rooms, no blood stain, and very friendly staff at the Hampton inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Four Points by Sheraton Detroit Metro Airport. We're just minutes from the Henry Ford Museum and the greater metropolitan Detroit area where you can experience all Detroit has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Detroit Metro Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Detroit Metro Airport Hotel Romulus
- 4 Points By Sheraton Detroit Metro Airport
- Four Points Hotel Romulus
- Four Points Romulus
- Sheraton Romulus
- Romulus Sheraton
- Romulus Four Points