My wife and I have stayed at the Four Points in Romulus several times in the past few years. I have reviewed the property, generally favorably, previously. No more. The Four Points is one of many mid-range hotels in Romulus. The only reason to stay in any of them is to get a good nights sleep before or after a flight. In the past 12-18 months the Four Points has really gone downhill. First, it is tired and worn - desperately needs an upgrade. Second, the food used to be quite good - no longer the case.
Finally, on our last visit they put us in a room next to one where maintenance was being done. The VERY LOUD maintenance began at MIDNIGHT and lasted two hours. This is inexcusable and shows poor management and staffing. When told the next morning about the problem the front desk person sad she was sorry and knew maintenance was being done in the room. Compensation...nope!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Four Points by Sheraton Detroit Metro Airport. We're just minutes from the Henry Ford Museum and the greater metropolitan Detroit area where you can experience all Detroit has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Detroit Metro Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Detroit Metro Airport Hotel Romulus
- 4 Points By Sheraton Detroit Metro Airport
- Four Points Hotel Romulus
- Four Points Romulus
- Sheraton Romulus
- Romulus Sheraton
- Romulus Four Points