“Good stay and good price”

Quality Inn & Suites Romulus
Ranked #20 of 26 Hotels in Romulus
Leander, Texas
“Good stay and good price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 December 2013

Stayed close to airport for an early departure following day, and really enjoyed the stay. Rooms were very clean and staff was friendly and accomodating. Van service to airport following morning was a bit cramped but a smooth ride and on time.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank prof747

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Romulus, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

My stay was very nice. Our family was staying over night before our flight. I had trouble getting our boarding passes printed out. The clerk went above and beyond what she had to do. She finally got it figured out and we got our passes. Her name was Chelsea and she is very good at her job. We would come back to this hotel.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Bogota, Colombia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2013

I have stayed at this property twice now, once by myself for a Stay and Fly package (great deal) and this time with my family for a shopping trip. I was surprised that the desk staff remembered me and when I expressed concern about being in a room that adjoined another (not wanting someone's nocturnal activities to educate my children) they quickly assured me that they would not put anyone in the other room that evening. The room itself was very clean, if a tiny bit worn and the bathroom on the small side. Breakfast was great with hot scrambled eggs, sausage patties, waffles and other items. The only thing that was lacking was fruit. Even some bananas would have been a welcome addition.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Dirk_ca
Swartz Creek, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 December 2013

This was a good experience. Stayed the night and caught an early flight. Room was clean and Matthew was ever so helpful and nice. Cost was about the same for parking, so it worked out great. They took care of my car, and had it ready upon returning 8 days later. Cost was around $80.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Robin R
Big Rapids, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2013

The Quality Inn is very close to Detroit Metro airport, and we often stay there when flying in or out. It is clean and well appointed. The staff is very helpful. Breakfast is quite adequate. Rates are very reasonable. Shuttle to airport is quick.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
4 Thank richard b
Houghton Lake, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

I stayed at this hotel on the night of Nov. 21st, leaving my car there for several days while in Florida. I was concerned about leaving my very expensive hunting equipment in the car that I would need upon my return. The desk manager offered to lock my equipment in the manager's office until I returned. Everybody from the desk clerk to the hotel manager were extremely friendly and helpful. I will use this hotel every time I fly out of state.

Room Tip: After making my reservations on line I call the hotel directly and request certain rooms.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank 818Hunter
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2013

The rooms are very nice and the breakfast is good....but the staff and service is over the top. The shuttle service to the airport was excellent and friendly and Gallia on the front desk should be at 5 star Four Seasons. John....thanks for your help with my car....we got home...not sure how...but your service was greatly appreciated.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple