All reviewsclose to the airportchoice hotelsrental cargood nights sleepbeds were comfortablestayed here for one nightheatherdetroitvanplanemichiganhousekeeper
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Hi! We just stayed at Quality Inn & Suits for 5 days and checked out this morning! We had EXCEPTIONAL housekeeping service; the room looked great and she was super friendly and helpful everyday! The maids name was Porticia I believe! I have worked in the hospitality industry almost my whole life and have never been more pleased with our service. We also had great customer service and help from Christa, the sales manager, as well as a couple other front desk staff. They were very helpful and turned on the juice machine for my son to get a cup, even though we missed the continental breakfast time slot almost every morning! Great attitudes and we were acknowledged and welcomed every time walking through the front doors.

Great stay, we will definitely be staying here the next time we visit Michigan.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
gmmi101, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Detroit Metro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Our satisfied guest,

We are so thankful to you for choosing our hotel for a long-term stay. With all the many options around the airport, you specifically chose our property, and for that we THANK YOU.

Our whole staff here at the Quality Inn and Suites appreciate you for writing such a wonderful review of our location and our team. We truly are so grateful to you for your feedback.

We are looking forward to seeing you for another long-term stay, hopefully in the near future!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We only ended up at this hotel because our Delta flight could not take off due to weather, so this is where they give you the voucher. This review is not about my being grumpy about our flight not taking off. The shuttle came right away and took us directly to the hotel. The check in person was great - very friendly and helped us with a stay and park deal, which was great. We also got a continental breakfast in the morning.

My only complaint is on the condition of the room itself. Tiny queen size bed, small room, no access to electrical outlets, broken blow dryer, etc... I really didn't care much because we were only there to sleep.

Upon our return to Detroit, there was a bit of a delay in catching the shuttle because it was a madhouse at the airport. As soon as the shuttle dropped us off, our car was waiting which was great, because it was raining. I can't say enough about the staff - made all of the other issue no big deal. Chelsea needs business cards :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
gmmi101, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Detroit Metro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Dear troubled traveler,

We are so sorry for the issues you experience on your last stay here with us at the Quality Inn and Suites DTW.

Currently, we are making changes to the property on exactly what you spoke about in your review. All of these updates are taking effect very shortly.

We urge you to excuse your last stay, and to consider us again if ever in town again on a better basis next time! That way, we can prove to you the influence your review had on our property.

Thank you for your compliments to my staff, we all truly appreciate you.

Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

I like the staying here just a little noise sometime with the plane's flying over but it no louder than street traffic the staff is very helpful and friendly they make you feel at home. The place has improved since my last stay. And the rates are fair Heather is great

Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo

Hello, Tim!

Thank you for your wonderful compliments to me and my staff!

We are all so thankful for your business, and for writing a review for our hotel.

Continue to return to us so that we can show you a better stay each and every time!

Until next time,

Reviewed 5 June 2014

My family last minute booked to stay at this hotel because of a death of a relative, the staff was terrific. The hotel was clean and even the guest were courteous and understanding. We came in all times of the night from different states and we didn't get any hassle, The front desk staff greeted us and was very pleasant and comforting. They even offered prayer. I am very pleased, even though it was alot of us at short notice we got the best treatment. Thank you so much.
The rooms were clean nice and comfortable. My only suggestion is to get a pool.

Thank you so much the entire staff. We appreciate you.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
gmmi101, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Detroit Metro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

First off, on behalf of our whole staff, we are very sorry for your loss. Our deepest sympathy goes to you and your families.

We are honored that you chose our hotel as part of your arrangements. Thank you for allowing us to accommodate you at such a hard time.

After reading your comments, I couldn't help but to show my staff! We are so happy that you were pleased with our staff.

We hope to see you again on better terms in the future.

Quality Inn DTW

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Great Hotel! Chelsea at the front desk was so very helpful! I stay at this hotel often. The rooms are clean, it is quiet, and the staff is always very friendly and helpful. I t is easy to get to and from the Detroit airport. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Shirlee C
gmmi101, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Detroit Metro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Hello Shirlee!

Thank you so very much for your stay with us, and for writing this review!

We are extremely pleased that you had a pleasant experience, and that our staff, Chelsea in particular, were able to wow you.

Come back and see us for another Quality experience.

Thanks again!