US$108
US$131
US$83
US$120
  • Pool
All reviewsclose to the airportchoice hotelsfront desk managerrental cargood nights sleepbeds were comfortablestayed here for one nightheatherdetroitvanplanemichiganhousekeeper
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

I have stayed at many hotels in the Detroit Metropolitan area by far the best hotel in the area. Heather, the General Manager, went above and beyond her duties to accommodate my stay. My husband, our 2 young children and I had to stay in Detroit because of a
flight cancellation. After sitting for hours at the airport with whinning children and fighting with the airline about my luggage I had enough and we decided to get a room. We stayed at the best place ever. We had nothing but what was in our hands and the diaper bag. After checking in with a wonderful warm welcoming we settled in and had an amazing sleep. Great bed and ac and even better the room was even clean!! The next day we still couldn't get a flight out and we stayed again. We were still unable to get our luggage and we didn't know what to do. Heather overheard me telling the front desk what had happen she came over and offered to go to the store. I was in shock that the gm would care about her guest that much. She came back with everything I needed. I offered a tip but she wouldn't except it she said please just spread the word of our fabulous hotel! I was absolutely amazed by the service at this hotel. I will be staying here again when I travel back to the area.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Jennifer D
gmmi101, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Detroit Metro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Dear Jennifer,

Thank you for your wonderful compliment to me and my staff, also to my hotel!

We definitely pride ourselves on going above and beyond for our valuable guests, and are so happy you got to experience that on your two-day stay!

Your comments are appreciated tremendously and we are really hoping we all get to see you folks again!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I very much appreciated the friendly treatment my daughter and I received at the DTW Quality Inn this past weekend. Can't say enough about the staff and Galila Girgis was exceptional in taking care of us at the front desk.

If we're in Detroit, we'll be back.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Russ Y
gmmi101, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Detroit Metro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Russ,

Thank you for posting this review for us!

Everyone here thanks you for your business and your wonderful comments to our staff and our facility.

We are so happy to hear that you will be back!

Thanks again,

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Hey, if you're looking for a Park & Fly hotel at Detroit Metro, just stop right now and book this place. I have stayed at most of these around Metro (HoJo, America's Best, Clarion, Red Roof), and this one has all those others beat hands down.

Here's why:

Check In: Right from the start, these guys know what they're doing. Jason at the front desk is a total pro, as he got me checked in, the car registered, and gave me all the hotel details IN THREE MINUTES!! Plus, he was able to apply a Choice Rewards $50 card I've had for 2 years that all other Choice Hotels I've tried at couldn't do! Jason should teach the class on how to run a front desk, as he's got the process down pat. What a great guy!

Car parking: At check in the car was registered for 10 days parking. In the morning, the young lady at the desk (sorry I didn't remember her name) checked me out, took my keys, gave me my claim check, and had the shuttle waiting... in TWO MINUTES!! Trip to the airport was less than 10 minutes.

Breakfast: Breakfast starts at 5AM so you can eat and make that 6:30 flight. Good quality breakfast, hot eggs and sausage, plenty of cereal, and fresh coffee. This same stuff would cost you 15 bucks at the airport. Pleasant eating area and spacious.

Return trip: Here's where Quality Inn beats the pants off the competition. I got my bags off the conveyor, and called the hotel. I again got Jason (who by the way should be promoted and given a raise), who told me that my car was ready and the hotel shuttle would be on it's way. Got to the shuttle stop and the van was waiting. Drove to the hotel, got my bags out of the van, and I was in the car. People, the time it took from when I grabbed my bags off the airport conveyor until I was in my car driving home was FIFTEEN MINUTES TOTAL!! No other Park & Fly can come close. Heck, it takes 15 minutes just to GET OUT of the off-site parking lots!!

Seriously, if you are looking for a night before your trip and a place to park your car, this is the best there is. Okay, the rooms might be a bit dated, but they are clean and comfortable. The place is quiet and safe, and really, you're only gonna spend 10-12 hours in the hotel room anyway, right??

Stay at the Quality Inn, see how well Jason treats you, get into your car and on your way faster than any other joint, and THANK ME LATER!!

Room Tip: Second floor rooms are total quiet!! Can't even hear the airplanes flying overhead.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank FamGuy4
gmmi101, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Detroit Metro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Our Satisfied Guest,

Thank you, thank you, and thank you again for this wonderful, glowing review of our hotel! On behalf of me and my entire staff, THANK YOU!

We are so excited to hear that you loved our place! We do have to agree that our "Park and Fly" package is effortless, and such a great deal. It is our best-selling package! Our happiness stems from the fact that it worked so well for YOU, our valued guest.

I am also so happy to hear that our front desk staff proved to be the award winning customer service staff that they are! I will personally forward this compliment to Jason to let him know how satisfied you were with his service!

Please come see us again so that you can experience the daily changes we are continuing to make to our property.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Unexpectedly visited this hotel when our connecting flight back home was cancelled. The hotel is an older hotel but adequate. The rooms are well equpped for a short stay. If you are looking for five star quality, this is not it. But, if you want basic, friendly accommodating staff and are stuck in Detroit, pay them a visit. They extended our check out to accommodate our late day flight. They provide a lovely free breakfast with something for everyone. Quality Inn, thanks for making this bad situation ok.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
gmmi101, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Detroit Metro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Hello Elena!

Thank you for writing a review for us!

We are so pleased to hear that our staff made your stay a bit more enjoyable considering the consequences!

When you are in town next, hopefully on a much better basis, come back and see us to experience the every day changes we are making to the property!

Much Appreciation,

Reviewed 9 July 2014

From check in to check out the customer service in this hotel was excellent no exceptions. My third floor room was very nice, quiet and clean. Perfect for my needs, shuttle to/from airport on time and I will recommend/stay here again.

Room Tip: My stay was mid-week, room on third floor away from traffic was very quiet and comfortable, hotel is close to the airport great for a quick trip.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
gmmi101, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Detroit Metro Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you greatly for your raving review on our hotel!

We are extremely appreciative to you for not only staying with us, but giving us a kind review.

Please return to us so that you can experience our daily updates we continue to do!

Quality Inn DTW