“Be carefull”

Ranked #20 of 26 Hotels in Romulus
Cobourg, Ontario, Canada
“Be carefull”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I called and booked a room for Nov.17. They were informed that I would be paying cash when I arrived. When I got there the person behind the desk didn't seem to give a damn about anything. I guess I was an inconvenience to him by showing up. When he finally took my information about the booking he handed me a paper to sign saying my credit card was used. I informed him that I was paying cash he said he couldn't reverse the charge to my card. I will never book with them again.

Room Tip: Stay away from this place
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
  • Arabic first
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 17 November 2013

My room was never cleaned the 3 nights i was there. Reception staff always nowhere to be found. Maybe hiding behind in their office. For the 3 morning i was there, the breakfast food and beverage were never replenished. Reception staff were not around and there were no one to inform. On the last morning i was there, i got fed up waiting for them to replenish the breakfast coffee so i did it on my own. The brewing machine was just beside the coffee counter and there were no signs to say that it was out of bounds to guests. When the staff finally walked by and saw it, she actually had the cheek to tell me off for messing with hotel equipment!!!

Room Tip: Do not choose this hotel!!! Period!
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Oshawa Ontario Canada
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Decent room at an excellent rate. Free parking, breakfast, and internet included. Were in Detroit for college football game and hotel situated short 25 min drive from Ann Arbor. There is a gas station across the street and a Bob Evans to eat at within walking distance. Would stay here again if in Area.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Howard Johnson

1 Thank Henry B
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 11 November 2013

if you like finding other peoples random hair all over the place then this is the place for you. after the 20 mins it took to get hot water I spent 5 mins rinsing out the leftover hair in the dirty tub, when I was done I grabbed the towel hanging on rack opened it to find a huge hair in it yum.The room just felt dirty after I got out of shower I did not want to step on the floor so I shuffled my feet on a towel until I got to the bed so I could get my socks on. Its a good thing I only spent 4 hours in the this room, the front staff was either a sleep or on their cell phone when I went into the lobby, the free breakfast was nothing realty the ice water was cold that's about the best thing I could say about this place, spend the extra couple of bucks and get a hotel that has been renovated after 1970...

Room Tip: don't book here is a good tip, also bogarts 3 miles up the road is great place to eat
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends