“Great Hotel for the price”

Courtyard Detroit Metro Airport Romulus
Ranked #12 of 26 Hotels in Romulus
LaSalle, Canada
“Great Hotel for the price”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Stayed here the night before an early flight. This hotel was very clean, The staff was friendly and attentive and the snack bar in the lobby makes some great sandwiches and soups at a reasonable price. Our deal included parking for 8 nights. We had 6 adults in our party and were just looking for a place to hang out and grab some sleep. The room says that maximum occupancy is 5 but we fit 6 adults in comfortably. Would definitely stay here again,

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Bodocomo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Norway, Maine
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I stay here often for business... Great location. You can take the shuttle from the airport. The shuttle will take you to one of the near-by restaurants and pick you back up. The staff is friendly and helpful. Rooms are always clean. Beds comfy - always a good night sleep.
Great little lobby area as well.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Mainesilver1
Minneapolis
Reviewed 22 March 2014

We stayed here before departing on an early morning flight to the Caribbean. The shuttle picked us up promptly from DTW and dropped us off after dropping guests at the nearby Marriott. The front desk manager was friendly and quickly got our room keys ready for us. The room was updated and clean and bedding was very comfortable. Nice towels and Paul Mitchell amenities! Due to our late arrival and early departure we didn't take advantage of any of the lobby food options but it looked like the updated café version. Not great restaurant options nearby so probably best to grab some food at the airport before heading here. Overall a great option for around $80.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
London, Ontario
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

Unexpected booking due to snowstorm and change of plans. My second time here. As always comfortable and friendly. Very accommodating staff and comfy accommodations. Easily extended our checkout time which made a huge difference to my family and I. Newly renovated and clean. Beds and pillows comfy. Much nicer than the clarion down the street. Worth the extra comfort to pay a bit extra and stay here.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Santa Cruz, California
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

Good location, friendly staff, but the beds are the best part. They must have upgraded them recently. Very soft. The bathroom was a bit dated, they do need to update those. Good for a courtyard airport hotel. Good breakfast options and Starbucks coffee open 24 hours

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
The Villages, Florida
Reviewed 1 March 2014

I've tried several of the park and stay options at Detroit's Metro Airport and I will always come back to the Courtyard by Marriott. It costs a bit more, but is worth it all the way around. From the time I pulled up in my car to the time I had my room key in my hand it was less than 3 minutes. The room was very clean, modern, spacious and quiet. I felt safe, traveling alone. Some of the other hotels in the area are dirty, old and noisy. Not so here. Plus, the park and stay option uses Airlines Parking right across the street. Easy peasy. Drove my car over there in the morning, and was picked up immediately and they even put my luggage on the bus for me. Very quick and convenient all the way around and I didn't have to wait for a hotel shuttle.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Arrived in town late for a ride along the next morning. Hotel provides an around the clock shuttle from the airport, unfortunately no one answered I was on hold for 15 to 20 minutes waiting in very cold temps for the phone to be answered. Once at the hotel the staff was friendly, and check in was rapid. The room was fine typical courtyard room. Bed was nice and I had a nice night sleep. I ate breakfast in the café the next morning and enjoyed the breakfast sandwich.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business