“Yummy!”

Good for: Child-friendly
Muskegon, Michigan
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

Always a treat to enjoy dinner at Joe Chan's. My husband and I especially enjoy ordering one of the 'meals for 2' options. It allows us both to enjoy an entree of our choice, but we also get to share egg rolls for an appetizer. Well worth it! I've loved everything I've ordered.

Visited May 2014

“Great spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014

Joe Chan knows what he's doing in the kitchen. Had fabulous Sweet & Sour chicken the other night along with great egg rolls. Can't wait to go back and try some other dishes.

• Visited February 2013
Columbus, Ohio
“House of Chan revised”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2013

This is the updated version of House of Chan. I know many people in Muskegon were sad when it closed but this place is really an improvement.

Visited April 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Chan's Is Back!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2013

I grew up eating Joe Chan's Chinese food when it was just a hole in the wall in downtown Muskegon. We always patronized Chan's when the restaurant was in Norton Shores, so I was so sad when they closed. Since Joe opened the Bistro, we have eaten there more than a few times, and I am happy to say that Chinese is back in Muskegon! The old favorites are on the menu, and the trademark egg rolls are the same -- delicious! The best egg rolls anywhere in the country as far as I am concerned. The decor is delightful, and the service was outstanding. We will be going back very often, I am sure!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank swoodruf
Muskegon, Michigan
“My two FAVORITES, steak and Chinese!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2013

Great dining experience! Little pricy on a few items. Prime rib is EXCELLENT and priced well. Would like to see more traditional Chinese food options.

Visited January 2013