“Slow but reasonable”

Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Roseville
Reviewed 21 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Microtel R, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Roseville/Detroit Area, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2016

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I booked by rooms through Expedia which I do not suggest. I arrived at 1 am after driving 5 hours, I was greeted rather unhappily by the front desk employee. The room had stains on the carpet and a tv that looked like it was from the 90's. I went down stairs to get something out of the vending machine and asked the front desk clerk if I could get a cup of milk from the continental breakfast area only to be told that she wasn't allowed to give any milk outside the hours of 6 am to 10 am and that the hotel would lose too much money if they gave milk to ppl so if I wanted any I would have to drive to a convenience store. I was amazed that because it was not in the allotted hours she wouldn't budge to give me a cup of milk. I then asked Expedia to see if I could get out of the remaining 4 nights and they called the hotel and said it was fine and they would refund my money. I then made reservations for the remaining nights at another hotel. Only later to find out that Expedia never refunded my money and basically lied to me. I called the manager of the hotel to discuss what happened and why I was lied too. They never called back although I left 2 messages. This place is terrible and the customer service is atrocious I suggest anyone looking to stay in Roseville do not stay at this dump.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, I am sorry we did not meet your expectations, and please know we are working hard to correct the deficiencies you mentioned. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service that our guests expect and deserve.

Kamal Garmo

Reviewed 12 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 11 May 2014

I booked this hotel after deciding to find an alternative from the one I was currently staying at. The clerk I spoke to when I walked in (Angela) answered all of my questions and allowed me to check out one of the rooms before booking it.

The room I got was on the top floor (of 3 floors). It would have been a wonderful experience except for the other guests who disregarded the no smoking policy for the hotel. Thankfully, the smell stayed in the vicinity of the rooms it was coming from.

Each and everyone of the staff I met was very knowledgeable and accommodating to our questions and requests. The only thing missing was a small fridge and a microwave, which luckily, we didn't need.

Will keep this hotel on my list of places to stay in the future.

Room Tip: High floors and end of hallway rooms are much quieter
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your positive review of our hotel we strive to go above and beyond for our guests.

Kamal Garmo

Reviewed 10 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 4 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 May 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Also consider these accommodations in or near Roseville
Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville
Red Roof Inn Detroit St Clair Shores
Baymont Inn & Suites Detroit/roseville
Holiday Inn Express Roseville
Hampton Inn Detroit Roseville
Hampton Inn Detroit Roseville
#1 of 2 in Clinton Township
Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Roseville/Detroit Area? Share your experiences!