Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville
Ranked #4 of 9 Hotels in Roseville
“Filthy”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Upon entering the room used soap was in the shower, hair in the shower, hair in the bed, and a huge urine stain on the mattress under the sheets. Wouldn't recommend staying here. The hallway was also a sign of how filthy this hotel was.

• Stayed June 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. The cleanliness issues in your room are unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. I met with the staff, and we will be retraining on our cleanliness standards to ensure that issues like these are not repeated. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at ros2@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 3 July 2014

room smelled like something was burning, 1st floor windows left wide open. room was filthy,
dirty toe nails on floor, stove gross with food and grease, dead bugs in room, nothing was
cleaned. complained but no one came to clean room. developed itchy red rash 1st night.
bed and towels stained and had black hairs in them. would have left asap but no other hotels
had rooms available. manager was supposed to call us but did not-we called him and he
was of no help worst hotel experience of life.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. The condition of the room you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. I met with the staff, and I will be retraining them on our standards to ensure that these issues are not repeated. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. I am so sorry that you felt we were unhelpful in processing your complaint. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at ros@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Covington, Louisiana
Reviewed 16 June 2014

One month stay for work. Hotel clean, room spacious and comfortable. Teanta at the front desk was exceptionally helpful in assisting with the room of my choice, great monthly rate and information regarding local UPS service which I required for work.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this review, 1 July 2014
Paul - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our clean, spacious, and comfortable rooms. I am so pleased to hear that Teanta provided exceptional services.

Reviewed 11 June 2014

The room had a full size refrigerator and two burners which was great since we stayed here for 60 days. We had an issue with the 1-800 number but Teanta and Mark at the front desk were awesome helping resolve things. The customer service was great and overall we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed June 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with the full size refrigerator and two burners and most of all our great customer service. It is great to hear that Teanta and Mark were able to solve the issue you had with the 1-800 number. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
Southfield, Michigan
Reviewed 6 June 2014

With today's fast pace and unknown circumstances, if you are in the need of a place to stay for a extended period of time. while you are having major home repair, or waiting to move in to your new home or a summer fishing trip, etc.. You want some comforts of home to lesson the pressure
Extended Stay America has what you need. clean, roomy, great location and most of all very friendly customer service

Room Tip: If you have handicapped needs please let them know in advance so they can accommodate you all rooms...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
I want to thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of our hotel. I'm glad that you enjoyed your clean, spacious room, our location and the great customer service provided by our friendly staff. It's great to hear that we could provide you with a "home away from home" experience during your move.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again in the future.
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stayed here for a home renovation, it was clean and we'll maintained, we were greeted enthusiastically every time we came in and everyone was very friendly. The room was large with a nice kitchenette and extra large bathroom. The room smelled clean upon entering, the only smells were of cooking in other rooms as you walked the hall ways. I asked for an early check in and was accommodated very pleasantly.

• Stayed May 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay was comfortable and clean and you were always greeted enthusiastically. We hope to see you again soon.
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 27 May 2014

My friend and I stay for a few days on business and the hotel was clean and the staff was very nice and helpful. The rooms were adequate and well stocked. There were several instances where we passed by the front desk and the associates were always willing to offer help or ask if we needed anything.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I'm glad that you found your room to be clean and our staff to be helpful during your stay with us. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our entire team.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roseville
Red Roof Inn Detroit St Clair Shores
Baymont Inn & Suites Detroit/roseville
Holiday Inn Express Roseville
Hampton Inn Detroit Roseville
Hampton Inn Detroit Roseville
#1 of 2 in Clinton Township
Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center
Extended Stay America - Detroit - Sterling Heights
Extended Stay America - Detroit ...
#4 of 7 in Sterling Heights

Been to Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville? Share your experiences!