“Secure, Clean, Affordable & Friendly.”

Red Roof Inn Detroit St Clair Shores
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Roseville
St Clair Shores
“Secure, Clean, Affordable & Friendly.”
Reviewed 29 April 2012

This hotel was equivalent to the casino hotels in service, yet affordable enough that I was able to return to the casino, win, and extend my vacation thanks to Red Roof Inns great rates !!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 30 March 2012

We stopped here before crossing the border into Canada. We got a GREAT deal on the King Superior (less than $50.00) and a ground room floor facing the office. Opening the door there were a couple of things that hit me immediately. There was a distinct, pervasive smokey smell (either someone had smoked in the room, the cleaner smokes a lot or the carpet needs to be cleaned) and there were distinct stains (?oil/?not sure) on the bedspread that were off putting. The room was clean otherwise but these two things were definitely noticeable. Service is great. Some of the customers and the area of the Inn were a bit sketchy and to be honest would be careful being outside in the parking lot after dark. The bed was comfortable. We would probably stay again.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank cynicked
Marine City, Michigan, United States
Reviewed 19 February 2012

I recently spent the night at this location and was extremely please with the amazing customer service I received. I needed directions & suggestions for places to go and things to do. The young woman at the front desk, Dawn was extremely helpful and friendly, she went out of her way to help me and made me feel very welcome when I arrived. Cudos Red Roof, you need more employes like this woman. I will not hesitate to come back to this hotel. Thank you for the wonderful expierence Dawn!!!

Room Tip: If you are new to the area talk to Dawn to help your stay enjoyable
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
Alpena, Michigan
Reviewed 17 February 2012

I would recommend this Red Roof Inn to everyone. The wonderful staff, super clean rooms with comfortable beds and atmosphere makes me feel right at home. My aunt and uncle have stayed here many times and they have a dog and highly recommended Red Roof to me. By golly, they were spot on!!! I will be staying here on a monthly basis. Kudos to the entire staff!!!!

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 January 2012

Price is great. Nice 2 use electric 2 charge boat batteries. Close 2 food and shopping. Easy 2 get 2 st. Clair for boating.

• Stayed June 2011
1 Thank ok2go1
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 11 December 2011

We travel back and forth to Detroit to see family and this motel makes it so pleasant....clean room..helpful staff....and pet friendly.....its perfect for our needs.....we wanted a clean ...smoke free room to sleep in and we were very pleased with our room!!!! thanks everyone at the st.clair red roof for making our stays pleasant....see you in a few months!!

Room Tip: Ask them they will help you pick the perfect room for your needs..thats what i did at the st.clair s...
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
Hagerstown, Maryland
Reviewed 29 November 2011

My husband and I stayed here while visiting relatives in the area. We found the motel to be not only convenient to the interstate, but also very clean and comfortable. Craig and the rest of the staff was very friendly and welcoming. It's no wonder this motel was recommended to me by a friend who stayed here in the past! I will definitely stay here again when I come back to town!

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with family
RedRoof10012, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Detroit St Clair Shores, responded to this review, 30 November 2011
Well thank you kindly for taking the time to share your thoughts about your recent stay at the St. Clair Shores Red Roof. We appreciate your business and look forward to having your family be our guests again when your travels bring you this way.

Craig Rocheleau,
General Manager,
Red Roof Inn - Detroit/St. Clair Shores
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roseville
Baymont Inn & Suites Detroit/roseville
Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville
Holiday Inn Express Roseville
Hampton Inn Detroit Roseville
Hampton Inn Detroit Roseville
#1 of 2 in Clinton Township
Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center
TownePlace Suites Detroit Warren

Been to Red Roof Inn Detroit St Clair Shores? Share your experiences!