“Food is always good.”

Ranked #18 of 107 Restaurants in Roseville
Fraser, Michigan
“Food is always good.”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Went here for lunch and found the food to be delicious as always. They do have the best burger, however their soups and salads are good also. Great Sunday buffet.

• Visited October 2013

Amissville, Virginia
“Maybe My Taste Buds Took the Day Off”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

My Taco Salad lacked the zip I expected but the shell was pretty tasty. My guest had the Hickory Burger that appeared to be much tastier than my meal.

Visited June 2013
Clinton Twp., Mi.
“Detroit Comfort food”
Reviewed 22 October 2012

Longtime favorite place in Motown for a GREAT hamburger. They are now offering Sliders. Get them with Blue Cheese dressing. They are the bomb. Food was served hot and juicy. Good TV access to watch football while eating. Very good bar selection. I've been going there for years (going back to the original location on Morang in Detroit) and have never been disappointed.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank darwoj
st clair shores
“Kavan's Getting it Right”
Reviewed 15 April 2012

My family went there on Saturday night after hockey game at Fraser Arena. We had variety of food. The cajun chicken alfredo was very good. The ribs tender and tasty. My 1/2 pound ground round was excellent. I had the "Eastsider". I asked for it to be medium rare and they nailed it. It was the best I've had in a long time anywhere. It was tender and tasty. Our young server was very attentive as we asked for various extra sides and she remembered them all even though it was quite busy. I see there were some disgruntled reviewers, but everyone in the full dining room left with a compliment or smile on their face that I could see. I think Kavan's has worked hard to right the ship and they are definitely getting it right now. It was nice not being in one of the big chains. Kavans, thanks for the nice experience. We'll be back.

• Visited April 2012
Detroit, Michigan
“Very average”
Reviewed 28 July 2011

This place is supposed to be know for their burgers, so it was an obvious choice for me from their menu. I got a 1/3 lb burger topped with the Canadian bacon and sautéed mushrooms. The burger was decent but I was not impressed. As far as burgers go I found it to be very average - I will most likely not be making it back there. The patty was quite plain in taste and the meat quality was just so so.
The service is good and the decor is your typical neighborhood bar/ restaurant (dark and simple).

• Visited July 2011