“great place for brunch”
Review of Scrambler Marie's

Scrambler Marie's
Ranked #68 of 111 Restaurants in Roseville
Reviewed 5 March 2014

my friend and i had brunch here. it was a cute little resteraunt,. good food. not bad prices. also has coupons in the little advertiser that comes to the house

Reviewed 22 August 2013

When we first pulled in the parking lot from the back, there were about 4 employees outside hanging around the back door, one sitting on a milk crate, maybe in a smoking huddle? I started to wonder, I hope they wash their hands before coming back to work. When we came in, one table was leaving, so then we were the only ones there. 8am on a Saturday. The hostess asked for our drink orders, and it took a few minutes till the waitress brought them. We were the only ones there. They have a variety of items on the menu, the usual breakfast items, plus a lot of 4 egg omelets, with avocado, salsa, different items etc. But I don't need to eat 4 eggs at one sitting. There are different kinds of eggs Benedict, I got the traditional. The english muffin was not toasted, grilled, or anything, it seemed to be placed on the plate right out of the package, and the eggs were a little runny for my taste. The hash browns were typical shredded hash browns.

Coffee is over $2, but you do get your own little pot at the table, but I usually don't need more than one cup and a warm up. If I paid attention to how much it was, I probably wouldn't have gotten it.
I think they do have free refills on pop and tea. More people were coming in by the time we were leaving, but I'm not so sure I'd go back again.

Been to Scrambler Marie's? Share your experiences!