“Unprofessional Staff”

Days Inn and Suites Roseville
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Roseville
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We booked a Jacuzzi suite with a king bed and a pull out couch. When we arrived, we were informed our suite had been booked and was currently occupied by different guests. Leaving myself and three others to stay in a different room and share one king bed. Then when we arrived to our room the jacuzzi tub was dirty, and we had to scrub it out. It's a good thing we brought our own cleaning supplies. Never once did the staff apologize while were there. When I called to speak with the manager she was less than desirable. She continued to make the statment " I am unsure what you would like me to do for you", and never once did she even apologize for the mix up. Do to the room mix up, dirty jacuzzi, and rude staff, I was very upset, and will not be staying there again.

Room Tip: Make sure you get the room you book.
1  Thank Fox3989
GMGeorgianInn, Manager at Days Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to put in comments in regards to your stay. We welcome all feedback and appreciate you taking the time to share your stay. However, as per our conversation, and per the previous comments that were put in by a fellow traveler with you, I had personally confirmed all your reservations over the phone personally with you upon making reservations, sent you an email confirmation in which you shared with us and we confirmed with you that the room was given to you as reserved. Furthermore, to ensure your stay was adequate, a complimentary roll-away bed and a discount on your stay was applied as you had wanted. I hope you take this into consideration that we always try our best to ensure you comfort during a stay with us.

Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

Everyone was happy and pleasant there's an office computer I had no complaints! Pool wa clean and warm an let me swim 10 minutes past cause it was my birthday! My favorite hotel in Roseville! I love all the amenities great breakfast want to come back and live lol feet fitness room need a better Atascadero great food at the bar too

Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
GMGeorgianInn, Manager at Days Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear Guest,

I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and accommodation at the BEST WESTERN Georgian Inn of Roseville. We are happy to host your stay at anytime and cannot wait to see you with us again.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

The staff at the hotel was very unfriendly and unprofessional. I booked a room for the Jacuzzi suite with a pull out sofa bed, however this room was given to another guest causing myself and three guests to have to stay in a room with a single king bed. The front desk attendant and manager did not express any concern about our reserved room being given away. When calling to speak with the manager very rude responses were given for the issue, and the blame was placed on myself. Not once was an apology ever given for any of the trouble caused during the stay. The hotel room and Jacuzzi were also dirty. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone and highly advise anyone thinking of staying here to choose a different hotel.

1  Thank jstepp22
GMGeorgianInn, Manager at Days Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay with other future guests. As per our conversation, we had reserved the room you had requested, reconfirmed all information prior to ending the call and e-mailed you the confirmation details of your arrival. I am so sorry if you had wanted a different room and could not get it, we would have loved to give you any room type you wanted had it been available or requested prior to arrival. We have been in business for 50 years ensuring our guests are satisfied, therefore, please do not misunderstand that we have resold your room for no reason. We promised you a room reservation and certain room type, we confirmed it and ensured you were in the room you had reserved. Again, I am sorry if any misunderstanding occurred and with to have you stay with us again in the near future.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

Even during a storm that hit the area with flooding and electrical outages, the staff went above board to accomodate guests as much as possible. They ran a generator to keep some of the necessary things running and everyone experienced periods of darkness and then light. Everything possible was being done for our comfort.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments and kindness during you stay with us at the BEST WESTERN Georgian Inn. I appreciate your understanding and your wonderful words. Unfortunately, things occur at times that are beyond our control and we always try to accommodate and ensure everyone's comfort and safety. I am glad that you seen our efforts and would love to have you back at anytime you are in the Detroit/Roseville Area.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

Stayed for a weekend in August 14 with friends. While the heated pool was large and being enjoyed by MANY kids, no one cleaned up anything in the pool area all weekend. There were dirty towels everywhere, cigarette butts in full ashtrays all over pool area. Most of the chairs were broken. The tables were set up nicely around the pool/courtyard area which provided places for socializing at night with our friends but the tables and chairs could have been cleaned off occasionally through the weekend and they were not.
Rooms were clean enough and bed was comfortable but the bath was grungy and when you took a shower the bottom of the tub moved around which was weird. Clearly was one of those plastic over laid tubs that was not installed very well. Our room did not face the courtyard, it faced a parking lot which included a view of the back of the restaurant so for an extra $5 bucks if you choose this place be sure to get a courtyard view which might have improved our perception of the place.
It is rated as a 2 star I think on the BW website and I would agree with that.

Room Tip: Only book a courtyard room!
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This was my very first time staying at a best western. The staff was very friendly and eager to help. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. I also loved having my room facing in the couryard. It was so beautiful. We will definately stay here again. Also would recommend to others to try this hotel out you will really enjoy it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
GMGeorgianInn, Manager at Days Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the BEST WESTERN Georgian Inn of Roseville for your recent stay. I appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and your stay with other future travelers and guests. I am very glad and proud that we have met our goal in providing superior customer service and made your stay with us a memorable one. I hope you can consider us your home away from home the next time you are in the Detroit Area. We hope to see you again soon with us.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

I have stayed in better. I have stayed in worse. Thus, I say it is average. The landscaping around the pool is rather nice. It could stand some weeding. Parking is not the best on the weekends. The handicapped parking was the worst I have ever seen. Most handicapped people are older or have issues with movement. If the car they were driving was bigger than a Fiat, they would have a problem negotiating the location. It was supoosedly remodeled recently. The doors in our room had the paint scaped off from who knows what. It appears that the new paint was slapped on over the old paint without correct prep procedures. The room was clean.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank John V
GMGeorgianInn, Manager at Days Inn and Suites Roseville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear Guest.

Thank you for taking time and sharing your experience with other future travelers. I am disappointed that we did not meet your standards and wish we would have provided with the superior hospitality we always aim for. I wish you would give us another chance to ensure you stay is enjoyable and comfortable. We are always working on our facility to upgrade and make necessary changes for all future guests. Again, thank your for your review and wish to see you again in the near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Roseville
Red Roof Inn Detroit St Clair Shores
Holiday Inn Express Roseville
Baymont Inn & Suites Detroit/roseville
Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center
Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville
Hampton Inn Detroit Roseville
Hampton Inn Detroit Roseville
#1 of 2 in Clinton Township

Been to Days Inn and Suites Roseville? Share your experiences!