Double JJ Resort
US$186
US$181
Rodeway Inn(Whitehall)
US$100
Comfort Inn Whitehall(Whitehall)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$130
ComfortInn
US$166
Travelocity
US$166
US$158
Sierra Sands Family Lodge(Mears)(Great Value!)
US$122
Dunes Waterfront Resort(Mears)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$127
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshorseback ridinggolf coursefull kitchenice creama lot of funmaster bedroomwhirlpool tubsome tlckids rangingincluded breakfastthoroughbred suitesoff seasonindoor waterparkqueen bedpig roastfamily vacationlabor day weekend
Reviewed 16 October 2012

My mother who is 69, brought us here for a family vacation, and we have visited 2 times during the summer and are about to make our 3rd trip here to experience the Wicked Ranch. My mother has spent our an enormous amount of money for these get aways and my family has really enjoyed the ranch and all the activities available within the area. What we have not enjoyed is the customer service. My 16 year old daughter even noticed it and everytime we walked away from the desk she commented on how rude they are. It was a topic of conversation. I have called several times this week to finalize arrangements and each time, I was overwhelmed by the rudeness I experienced. My husband and I had a discussion on how do they plan for families to keep returning when they are so rude. We had breakfast in the restaurant over labor day weekend, and the waitress was so rude, it was inexcusible. I just mentioned to my family that it was the end of the season and all the employees are probably getting tired of the continued guests. The wranglers are the ones who are the exception. They are very friendly and very accomodating. We have not had a bad experience with any of them. This place is not as clean as it could be, and is starting to look a little worn. But aside for the rudeness, there is plenty to do in the area, and I just wish the employees would be a little more friendly. If it was just one, maybe they are having a bad day, but it feels like you are bothering them with anything you may request. Customers should never be a bother. Without customers, there would not be a place for them to work!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank 23tammy
Reviewed 4 October 2012

My family and I have gone to the Double JJ many times and I am never disappointed. We were there this weekend for the Yee-Haw for fall and the Wicked Ranch, my son never forgetting the water park either! All different types of lodging to choose, from rustic (which still has all the amendities we are custom to) to all of the luxary you would need. We took a trail ride on the horses through the woods, it was beautiful. We ate right on the property, they have many places to eat. Food was good and plenty of it. So overall we had a blast and can't wait to go back again!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Dawn W
Reviewed 4 October 2012

We and another family shared a log home for the weekend during Yee Haw for fall. It truly was fun for the entire family. We had kids ranging from 2 to 12 and there was plenty to do regardless of age. The older kids enjoyed horseback riding and all aspects of the “Wicked” ranch and water park. The younger kids had fun playing games, painting pumpkins, petting farm, pony rides, and the water park as well. The log home was very clean and absolutely beautiful. Plenty of room for two families. I would recommend this resort to anyone. I thought the prices were comparable to other indoor water park places, but when we got there and I experienced everything we got in our package, it was very better than I had expected and I realized it is a really good deal! I hope to go back soon!

Room Tip: I think any log home or family cabin is a good choice
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Stacy F
Reviewed 4 October 2012 via mobile

We decided to make an annual fall weekend after our fantastic stay at Double JJ Resort. Three families with 7 kids ages 1-12 stayed busy with all the activities all weekend long. Between Yee Haw for Fall Festivities, all 3 Wicked Ranch attractions, trailrides with the amazing views of the trees changing colors throughout the trails, the dad's managed to pretend they knew how to golf by playing 18 holes, and of course the indoor waterpark was a hit with the kiddos. We had great pizza at the waterpark restaurant Friday evening & Saturday we had a wonderful dinner at Sundance Steakhouse, even the little ones enjoyed their meals at the steakhouse which I was a little worried about. Our only issues that we ran into were that we weren't sure where evaluations were being held, which wasn't a big deal since the kids that were riding were plan enough to ride without evaluations, I just wanted to be sure they would be alright on a horse. I wasn't impressed with the pedal cart track & the lack of assistance in unlocking them.

My biggest complaint would be that I needed a vacation after our vacation at the ranch!

Thanks Double JJ for providing us with a memorable weekend..... count us in for next year, we will be back!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 24 September 2012

We had an awesome "Annie Oakley" suite at Double JJ this summer. We have an 8 year old, and a 3 year old. Both had plenty to do the whole time. Younger one had pony rides, older one had riding lessons and a trail ride with mom. Riflery and archery for the older one and mom. Wonderful indoor waterpark for all. Accommodations and shuttle service were impeccable. Summer staff seemed a little less than knowledgeable at times, but if we asked enough people, we eventually got the right answers. The whole family can't wait to go back again.