“Closed”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

They closed this and all other locations except for Ann Arbor..Such a shame! Was a great place and rarely make it to Ann Arbor.

1  Thank Crazyjack555

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Simply put, if I could live here, I would! Absolutely divine dining. After being introduced to What Crepe via a Groupon deal;I am now, head over hills for crepes. Most recently, cause' I got crepe cravings, we visited another establishment in the metropolitan area ready to have a similar if not better dining experience. Well my people have always told me, if you don't have anything nice to say- well you all know!
Treat yourselves to some good eats and tell me if you had the same crepe conversion.

Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

This place is so awesome. The atmosphere is nice. Very cozy space. The Food is Amazing I love the Nutella, Strawberries and Bananas. Highly recommended

Reviewed 10 November 2013

It's not cheap, and its very small, but great service and superb sweet and savory crepes! Plus the hot caramel apple cider was reported by my wife and one of my daughters to be simply heaven!!!

We went on a Sunday at 11 AM and they reported to us a 30 minute wait but it only ended up about 15 minutes! I had Mexican savory crepe and it was great! Would definitely go back here again!!!

Reviewed 17 July 2013

I decided to try this place out again since my BF had a Groupon for it. I brought my own bottle of hot sauce, since their idea of savory is decent, but ends up coming up short. The food is over-priced and has gone down in quality since it's early days, service is average at best, but at least this time around they didn't charge my credit card twice - at least the wait-staff has learned how to use the credit card machine this time around. I have no plans to go back anytime soon in this life time I could think of 10 other better places in downtown Royal Oak that would be a better experience and welll worth the money: Town Tavern, Cafe Muse, Hamlin's Pub, Zumba, La Feast, Bastone, Sonic for goodness sake, Ronin, Little Tree, Andiamos.