“Yummy Mexican!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

We love the Mexican Chicken Bowl Rito, Sopa and Fish Tacos. The fresh salsa is delicious with many to choose from. Our favorite is the medium and tomatillo variety.
Always a good choice for lunch!

Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

We stopped in before our movie for a bite. The fish tacos had a nice kick , the sauce was good. We were able to add a lot of extras. It's a little cool inside to eat.

Reviewed 8 September 2013

We love the bowl-rito which is made to order. The new location is not as visable (by the Emagine) but the extra seating is nice.

Reviewed 19 July 2013

Ate there after a movie. I ordered a chicken burrito with sour cream.

I was given a basket with a tortilla in the bottom, small amounts of rice, beans chicken. Never rolled up the shell. That was over $7.00

Had to ask for chips (they were stale). cashier didn't ask what I wanted to drink

The food was ok, not very flavorful, and served barely warm

Overall it was okay, but expensive for what you get

Reviewed 15 May 2013

Have a hard time buying a lot of these reviews, but I'll set that aside and simply say I don't understand the fuss. Zumba is a Mexican restaurant only in the sense they sell food that has Mexican names, like burrito and taco. It's in the Chipotle/Qdoba mold, so if that's your choice, you'll probably like this.

I found the assembly-line food to be average at best.

My wife ordered a grille chicken quesadilla, which came with about 6 1/2" cubes of chicken, about 2 ozs. of meat. My burrito was slightly better, but only because I loaded it up with all the vegetables they offered.

Chips were from a bag (or a bucket), I believe, and the salsas were from canned tomatoes. The possible exception was the pico de gallo, which appeared fresher. None delivered any significant heat, although the tomatillo/jalapeno, while watery, had some tang.

Overall, $20 for two bottled soft drinks, chips, a quesadilla, and a burrito. No thanks, not again.

1  Thank AccidentalGlobetrttr