“Great food with Great service”
Review of Lily's Seafood

Lily's Seafood
Ranked #3 of 207 Restaurants in Royal Oak
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014

With each return visit I'm pleased with the service and food. I've introduced friends to Lily's and they have brought their family and friends. Food is very good and the staff never rushes you. An enjoyable time!

Reviewed 9 April 2014

me and my wife had the specials from restaurant week and they were amazing. service is great here all the time and the beer here beats any brew pub.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I have been to Lily's since they opened...wonderful seafood, soups, breads...and especially the home-brewed beer. Great booths, nice place to have business meeting or just lunch with friends. Prices are good....fair.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Great place for Sunday Funday!!! Love the bloody Mary bar! Good brunch menu. The service is good and very accommodating to my infant.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Lily's is a neighborhood staple. Lots of people love it. As a kid there was one dish that I would get every time that didn't seem scary or gross. They stopped offering it. As an adult, we have tried to go a few times and we always end up leaving because there is not one thing on the menu that looks appetizing. Blackened salmon, peppered steak, prawns, these things just don't sound appetizing. I want to say, why would you do that to the salmon. I bet it was good before you blackened it.