“Great deal, $ 50 surf & turf for 2”

D'Amato's Restaurant & Goodnite Gracie Martini Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
D'Amato's Restaurant & Goodnite Gracie Martini Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 204 Restaurants in Royal Oak
Price range: US$20 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 4th Street
Transit: Both the Bus station and the Amtrak train stops are within 1 short block of the restaurant.
Description: D'Amato's Italian Restaurant is an upscale dining destination in Downtown Royal Oak. Our kitchen serves authentic & rustic Italian cuisine, complemented by our distinguished wine list and house-crafted martinis. Ask anyone in the neighborhood: D'Amato's (and its sister establishment next door, Goodnite Gracie), is a must-visit for anyone looking to enjoy marvelous food and drink, live entertainment and dancing in Royal Oak's vibrant entertainment district.
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

The GF and i went to the tuesday nite deal and were pleasantly suprised. The tenderloins were cooked just right and the lobster tails were crisp but not tough. The bottle of wine included was ok, not all that great. But frankly including soup or salad, pasta all for 50 i was pleasdr. The service was professional and couteous. The busboys were a little over anxious trying to clear plates.

There are newer reviews for D'Amato's Restaurant & Goodnite Gracie Martini Bar

Reviewed 25 September 2013

This is right on mainstreet, with a nice people watching view of downtown. Amato white wine was a wonderful find!

Reviewed 10 September 2013

We went when we were in RO for Arts, Beats, and Eats. We were just hungry and had never heard of the place before so we went in. We got $6 martinis which were fantastic. I tried the Sunburn one and it was so delicious. Our food was really great too, I highly recommend the calamari!! Plus our server was really helpful with the decision about what martini to choose and was extremely friendly.

3  Thank JessicaErin11
Reviewed 18 April 2013

First I will start by saying I went once years ago and it was very good. Now, we were throwing my sister a 40th birthday party with about 35 people. We called ahead about a month and they said no problem well lets just say the atmosphere was the only good thing. Our food was horrible and I mean horrible, the pasta tasted like ragu our salad was good if they every brought our dressing out, they put the chicken and beef on same plate and the chicken tasted boiled then breaded and fried and you could chew the beef for days, and last but not least they never brought our veggies and potatoes until we asked where they were and they came under cooked and unseasoned. Oh you thought I was done well lets see I was served 3 bills and would of been fine if I knew what they were for but they just had my CC# and the amount on them I signed and we were on our way. At a later time I looked at my bank statement and realized I was charged 5 different times funny thing I only saw 3 bills. When I called well I still havent heard back from them and I wasnt the only one from the party that this happened too! Never again!!!!

3  Thank Andrea R
Reviewed 8 April 2013

six of us dined ordering only items from the app & pizza menu. Especially good were the lamb chops. While a tad beyond the ordered medium rare they were still good and meaty. Carpacio was good and of the several pizza's tried the Fungo stood out. One big disappointment - this place has always been a favorite for their extensive Single Malt Scotch selection. Not so anymore. Nearly everything we ordered was not avaiable. While we did manage to find a couple of selections, they were the ususal suspects found about anywhere. Will definately cut back on the bar tab next time by not sttling for what they want me to drink - Thus, the "Poor" Bar Scence rating

3  Thank AJK810