“Great vege rolls! ”

Dining options: Reservations
Detroit, Michigan
“Great vege rolls! ”
Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

Great ginger salad dressing (lots of fresh ginger) the vegetarian roll selection is great, and there is usually one monthly vege roll special as well! Service can be hit or miss.

Huntington Woods, Michigan, USA
“Great food!”
Reviewed 17 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Have been to this location a couple of times. Have experienced great/helpful service. Food is always fresh and delicious! Have tried sushi and some of their Thai dishes. Would highly recommend this restaurant!

Visited December 2013
Region of Waterloo, Canada
“Urban Sushi - Great Friendly Service, Good Food”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

A friend brought me here.
It was a busy Friday night.

Yes, the restaurant is open concept and will get loud when full of happy talking people.
If you want to sit in stone-cold honourable silence with the sounds of a Shamisen being plucked in the background, this is not the place for you.

Our waitress was very friendly and patient with my lack of Sushi knowledge.
I thought my food was great and the Wasabi was fresh.

If you are in town and want Sushi, give this place a try

• Visited November 2013
Detroit, Michigan
“Good sushi made fresh”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

I have been going to Little Tree for several years. Both of my kids love sushi. We have our favorite dishes that we usually order. We started out with the crab and shrimp bites which did come out piping hot. My son ordered several different kind of sushi and was very satisfied as always. My husband and I usually choose form the Filipino area of the menu.. I usually choose the Pork and Chicken Adobo and he chooses the seafood dish with the red curry and coconut milk. His came out hot and was very flavoriful. However, the adobo was lacking a key spice, I believe it is anise and I was disappointed. I also had the sunrise which was ok. Now I really like this adobo, so I am sure I will give it another chance......Please Little Tree...Don't disappoint me!

• Visited October 2013
Royal Oak, MI
“Love that Little Tree”
Reviewed 23 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Since Little Tree opened in my hometown of Royal Oak, I've eaten here probably 30-40 times. They have a fantastic selection of sushi that is always fresh and delicious, and they also have great Japanese, Thai, and Filipino appetizers and entrees. Oh, and a great selection of sake. If you're in the area and want sushi, this is your place without a doubt!

Visited August 2013