“I love these coneys”

Athen's Coney Island
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 31 January 2012

Although I sometimes wish for the old building of the 60's and 70's because of its general feeling of a good cheap eatery, the food here is still great. One up, hold the mustard, fries, and coke, Thanks.

Reviewed 20 June 2011

Its really sad that Michigan bars and clubs have to close so early. There are only two ways if you dont like to go home right away. 1) find a houseparty nearby or 2) celebrate the night with your friends at coney island.
we came here with around 15 people and it was awesome. the food is cheap but very delicious.
I will come back for sure!

Reviewed 25 June 2009

Not quite as much fun as the old ramshackle diner, I've been coming here for 30 years and it's still the best hot dogs and coney islands around. The greek salads are not bad and the rice pudding is great.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 3 April 2009

IMO, the best coney's in Metro Detroit. I've been a regular since 1968...

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 23 December 2008

Apparently I disagree with many people. Everytime I'm in the area I try to stop in. There is always a line at this place. IF nothing else that should tell you that locals love the place.

The food is great I only gave it 4 instead of 5 because of the fact it's always busy. You go to this place for some good coney dogs not for a pretty view!

1  Thank Mr_Magoo82