“Best hotel in the area” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of SpringHill Suites Saginaw

SpringHill Suites Saginaw
Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Saginaw
“Best hotel in the area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2014

The hotel is located in a convenient and safe location with easy access to fast food and other restaurants. Good rooms with nice interior design and split between office space and bedroom. The breakfast bar in the morning is good and may need improvement in the fresh cut fruit which sometimes seems frozen and too ripe. The front desk clerk greets with a friendly smile.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Holland, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

Not everyone understands how they can set the tone for your entire experience in the first few seconds they great you. Such was the case at Springhill Suites. The desk clerk had a smile and positive attitude that was almost contagious! I regret I didn't get his name so I could let management know what a positive impact he had.. This looked like a relatively new property and I was using my reward points, good use of points!!! I My partner and I were very happy with the room layout. Quite modern / stylish, something new from what we normally see. I know Marriott is going "upscale" and this place proved it. Great outdoor and indoor spaces for friends or business associates. Breakfast was typical or maybe a bit better but nothing to rave about, clean and fresh however. Don't worry about getting a room with a view, there isn't much around to look at. Access to the main drag is easy having a traffic light at the corner.

Room Tip: Top floor means no noise from above
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

The room was especially nice, large, and clean. The value was equal or better to all of the other nearby hotel options. The breakfast was extensive and good tasting. Overall this is the place to stay when you are in Saginaw.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
      Sleep Quality
Belleville, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

We were going to Saginaw for a golf weekend and choose Springhill Suites online. We were not disappointed when we arrived, the staff were friendly, helpful and our room was awesome. We were close to restaurants and shopping. Great place to stay!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
      Sleep Quality
Bakersfield, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

Our room was very comfortable, roomy and quiet. Continental breakfast buffet had good choices; attendant kept it filled and very clean. Good location near shopping and restaurants. Courteous and helpful staff.
I'd stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Lansing, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

First i wanna say thank you so much to the young man that checked us in... cant rememebr his name but he was a great help and very professional. We were informed threw an online booking service that we would be able to check in between the hours of 1130am-1200pm, Which was perfect for myself since i work midnights and would be able to getting in to a room and get afew more hours if sleep before we were to meet my wifes family for a long night of festivities, and my wife and kids could go down and enjoy the pool. Well we show up about 1115 and ask about our reservations and if we could check in. The guy at the front desk looked a little shocked becuse they do not usually do check ins that early. We told him we were informed threw our online booking provider that we wer assured thatcwe could check in and the online site said they had even talked to the hotel. Well to since check out isnt even until noon. He was not sure of what to do to make me my wife and kids happy. This is why i say this young man was amazing.. he says check out isnt till noon but i will have you a room ready asap. We leave going to get something to eat since we have had a little bit of a road trip with 2 kids. We returned with in the hour and this young man has a big smile on his face and our room ready on the top floor. Everyting was great seprate bathroom and shower 2 thumbs up for that, pool and Jacuzzi we enjoyed. And the breakfast well i didnt make it down but my wife and kids loved it... but i enjoyed the more the spacious bed.. thanks sprighill more the courteous your staff really made it enjoyable

• Stayed July 2014
Owosso, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

Kids, husband, and I decided at the last minute to go to Bay City for the festivities on the 4th of July. Springhill seemed to have what would best suit our family. I booked online. Upon arrival I needed to use the business center to print out the necessary documents for the special rate I was to receive, and the guest service agent was very informative and patient. He was helpful in giving info on Independence Day celebration, and gave coupons for local pizza places, which was perfect for us... what kid doesn't like pizza!! The room was clean. I called down for extra toiletries and they were delivered exactly when promised. The pool was nice, however, the hot tub was still heating the next morning, and that's when I enjoy it the most! Breakfast was really good considering it was continental. Had a good variety. The gentlemen working breakfast that morning was very hard working and courteous! He kept breakfast stocked, coffee pots full, and the general area clean! Checking out, the guest service agent was attentive and friendly.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family