“Our "go to" in Saginaw” 5 of 5 bubbles

Harvey's Grill and Bar
Ranked #4 of 272 Restaurants in Saginaw
Price range: US$7 - US$26
Cuisines: Bar, Grill, American
Good for: Groups, Kids, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: An elevated dining experience for any occasion. Hand-Pattied Burgers • Chicken, Steaks & Fish • Salads & Pasta • Martinis • 27 Degree Draft Beers • Frozen Drinks • Full Bar • Brunch
Rogers City, Michigan
“Our "go to" in Saginaw”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Second time dining at Harvey's. Excellent attentive wait staff....Miss Tracie! Again, I had the black bean burger...very healthy choice. Tracie was more then pleasant to allow me to substitute the fries with a healthy tomato cucumber salad. Price is very reasonable and the meal presentation is very impressive. No complaints and will definitely be back!

• Visited June 2014

Nebraska
“Great food and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2014

Harvey's was recommended by the staff at our hotel. The food was delicious and our server Tomas was great. We enjoyed the food and the decor of the restaurant was pleasing. Staff helpful and near several hotels. Would definitely return

Visited June 2014
1 Thank rmbuck
Saginaw, Michigan
“Excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

Excellent food. Not too expensive and they have wide range of choices. Perfect for lunch or dinner. I would recommend it to anyone.

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
ohio
“Great locally owned restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

We are not chain restaurant people, and were thrilled when the clerk at the hotel where we were staying made it a point to recommend this local place. We liked it so much that we ate here both nights of our stay in Saginaw. We had different wait staff each time and each time the service was "Over and Above" friendly, helpful and competent. Both gals who waited on us acted as if we were their only concern, even though they clearly had other tables they were serving. The food was very good. I was pleased with the number of seafood options. Prices are reasonable. And since we really like trying local wines and beers, we were thrilled that it was local wine month and Michigan wines were featured. I give the place a big thumbs up!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank karla79
Houston, Texas
“Excellent perch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

I was taken here while on a job interview in town, and told that I really needed to try the perch to get an authentic taste of the region. I am glad I took them up on the advice.

The fried perch fillets were excellent. I love it when fish is easily identifiable as actual fillets and the taste and texture had the personality I would expect from wild-caught fish. The breading was crispy and delicate, not overwhelming. They came with chipotle tartar sauce, which was delicious.

Service was awesome. I was parched from a full day of lectures and talking, and the waitress was more than up to the challenge of keeping my iced tea full.

This is a great little restaurant with an eclectic menu, tasty food, and great service. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

• Visited April 2014