Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Saginaw, MI
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewspotatoesroom was cleanstay there againwafflesking suiteother hotels in the areathe staff was greatnice stayshopping and restaurantsaaronduvetcerealgmratesfreewaymioutlets
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 October 2011

Clean bedroom, clean bathroom, nice fridge and microwave. Comfortable beds. Nice pillows. Great coffee. Nice morning breakfast buffet: waffles, eggs, potatoes, cereal, yogurt, apples, bananas. Clean breakfast room. Our room was listed at $75/night but I was traveling with my mom; we put the room in her name and got 10% off as a senior citizen discount, so it was only $67.50. A great deal.
It is near all of the other hotels and near the mall. It is behind Applebees. If you are approaching from the west, it is easy to enter. If you are approaching from the east, I think you have to drive between Lowes and Gander Mountain to get at the west hotel entrance. Finding the front of the hotel is a little tricky.

Room Tip: We asked for a room on the first floor and this worked out well. I'm sure there is an elevator somewhere but we did not see it.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Snowflake78
CISSaginaw, Front Office Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Saginaw, MI, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2011

Snowflake78,

I would like to thank you for looking past our temporary entrance issues and still giving us a positive review. We are all so happy that you enjoyed our "be our guest" complimentary breakfast and your guestroom. We will be awaiting your return to stay with us here at the Country Inn & Suites of Saginaw, MI.

Reviewed 3 October 2011

I booked Country Inn and Suites for my wedding party and guests 6 months before my wedding. The manager I talked to was Matt, he was very nice and sold me when he said he would shuttle my guests back from the reception to the hotel. After sending out invites to my guests they began calling the hotel and were told there was no reservation under our name. I then called and was treated very poorly by Shalon who said Matt no longer works for them. She told me she is the new manager and nothing was entered into the computer for our bridal party and made me feel as if it was my fault. I asked her about the shuttle and she told me they don't do shuttle, and after arguing with me she agreed she would work something out. She never got back to me and never once tried to make this run smoothly for the bride to be. Therefor a large amount of my guests stayed elsewhere, because of the hassle. My husband and I did stay overnight. After leaving the hotel I realized I had left a keepsake handkerchief in the room. My mom called the hotel and the clerk told her they found it and she could come and pick it up. My mom and Aunt arrived and were met by the RUDE manager Shalon who argued about the keepsake and told them she didn't know anything about a handkerchief and she is the manager so she would know. One of the clerks then handed it to my mom and they left. Shalon is horrible in a work environment where customer service is important. I would be embarassed to have her a part of my hotel staff.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank amanda4633

amanda4633,

I would like to apologize for the communication mix up with your group, I belive there was a mis-understanding with the stipulations about you recieveing a complimentary shuttle. If you would like to further discuss this matter or any other issue please do not hesitate to contact me at 989-792-7666.

Craig- Front Office Manager

Reviewed 19 September 2011

Had a lot of trouble finding our way into the place. We had a suite on the second floor. The only reason we did is because we booked on line . It was the cheapest room, Very nice place!! Bed was comfy, Slept very good! We didn't hear any noise in the hallway like other places. The pool was outside , We did not use it. It looked nice, Breakfast was good. I have no other complaints.Again, Very nice place!!! Would stay there again

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends

Vickyll55,

Thank You so much for the review, we love to have our guests post reviews after staying with us here at the Country Inn & Suites Saginaw, MI. However I would like to apologize about the confusion with the entrance. Booking online as you did can be good for getting Suites or even Standard rooms at resonable prices, I am gald you had a good experience.

Reviewed 28 August 2011

Hotel completely made over. Pleasing decor. Staff friendly and accommodating. Continental breakfast is adequate.Bonus feature warm cookies and good coffee available.

• Stayed: August 2011

Dave and Joann,

Thanks so much for helping spread the word about our new renovations. Just to let you know we have made so additional improvments to our breakfast since your stay, not just with more food options but we know serve our breakfast on real chinaware. And ofcourse we always have our freshly baked cookies.

Reviewed 16 August 2011

The hotel is easy to find right off the interstate and you're instantly greeted with very friendly staff. Complimentary HOT breakfast is a plus!! They do allow pets however I did pay $25 a night extra for our doggie but I was happy they allowed her. The bed was comfortable - the room was very clean - we had the king suite. It was safe and located next to shops and restaurants!!

• Stayed: August 2011

BuffaloNYgirls,

On the behalf of our entire staff here at the Country Inn & Suites of Saginaw, MI we would like to thank you for your friendly review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed stay, and that you found a place to stay with your pet.

Craig- Front Office Manager