Holiday Inn Express & Suites Saginaw
US$110
US$143
Residence Inn
US$132
Relax Inn of Saginaw(Saginaw)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$51
All reviewsfront deskdefinitely return to this hotelnice roomfew extra buckspancake makerpool area is awesomeour night stayhot tubshampoo and conditionerrooms are cleanbirch run and frankenmuthstaff was very friendlythe breakfast areapull out couchstayed here for one nightcold cerealenjoyed our stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I am a weekly business Traveler who usually stays at the Hampton. I couldn't get in for a couple of weeks and decided to try this holiday inn express - I wasn't disappointed. The rooms are clean and well appointed. The facilities are great. The dining room and breakfast and just as good as anything else you can find in the area. Really good option for a place to stay in the area.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
DirOfSalesCallie, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Saginaw, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2013

Dear Sofia F,

We are so glad that you were able to give the Holiday Inn Express & Suites a try when another property was not able to accommodate your stay. We have many guests who are with us week after week and they truly become a part of our Holiday Inn Express Family!

We certainly invite you to come stay with us again. Please feel free to reach out to me directly if I can assist you in anyway at 989-792-7500.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express in Saginaw overnight in June. The room was clean and in good shape. The bed was comfortable and the linens were nice. The hot breakfast in the morning was great compared to other hotel's breakfasts I've had. At first glance, this hotel had a nice indoor pool area and hot tub. Since I am training for a few triathlons this summer and needed to get my swim workout in, I decided to try out the pool. The water was so cloudy that you could not see with goggles an arm's length in front of you under the water. I mentioned this to a maintenance man walking by and he did not seem too concerned. There was definitely something out of balance with the pool chemicals. None the less, I did not end up with any rash from the water, so it must have been somewhat okay. Also, the sauna was not working either. Overall, the hotel was sufficient for a good night's rest.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Dear TEDnSARAH,

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express & Suites for your recent overnight in Saginaw. We appreciate your feedback regarding our pool. We did experience a faulty filter on one end of the pool which has been replaced, making our pool crystal clear!

We hope to have you back with us again very soon. Please feel free to reach out to us directly at 989-792-7500 should you need anything additional.

Reviewed 6 July 2013

I had to stay in Saginaw a few days and here is where I was planted via my work. The room was nice, there was a really nice atrium/pool area with hot tub and rooms you could getnwere adjoining to the pool area. There was a large fitness room( two treadmills, one elliptical, two bikes, one multi-function weight machine, and a couple of other stretch/ab machines.)It was one of the nicest/biggest fitness rooms I have seen for a HI property. And it was 24 hrs too. No Frige or microwave in the rooms BUT they are free upon request "first come first served" deal.. I did not have a problem securing a Frige. There is a 24 hr Meijer down the road and there are several restaurants down the road. (Outback, Denny's, etc) the hotel is not in a scenic area but it is set back well away from the main road which made for a pretty peaceful stay considering the actual location.

Room Tip: There's not really a view to be had so I'm not sure it's an issue-parking lot views
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Dear ProfLayton,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us on business. We appreciate your feedback and are glad you enjoyed the our indoor pool area and spacious fitness center.

Our property is surrounded by many retailers and restaurants including our regional mall, the Fashion Square Mall, Outback Steakhouse, Applebee's, Buffalo Wild Wing's as well as many others.

We hope to have you back with us the next time your travel brings you back to Saginaw!

Reviewed 25 June 2013

We tried to get into the HI in Midland as family lives there. They were full; worked out well for us! Every staff member in the Saginaw HIE were extremely pleasant. The location is perfect, walking distance to restaurants and a short drive to other shopping, etc. The hotel has an indoor atrium style pool, a fitness center, and a sauna. Would be a perfect place to go on a snowy winters day; get a room by the pool! The included continental breakfast consisted of scrambled eggs and bacon, gravy, biscuits, breads, fruits, cereals, etc and all were fresh! Even the kitchen lady that came out once in a while to check on food items was also very friendly. I only wish we lived in that State as I would definitely go there on that snowy winters day just for an overnight getaway. Well worth the price.

Room Tip: They have rooms with sliding doors directly leading to the pool. If you think you'll be using the pool, it would seem like a good idea to get one of those.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Dear Thursday_12,

We are so glad to hear you were able to stay with us in the event that another IHG hotel was full. Thank you for review of our Holiday Inn Express & Suites.

Our pool is definitely a great place to get-away in the winter months, our poolside rooms are always a hit with guests!

We hope to see you again on your next visit with your family, we are just a short drive from Midland!

Reviewed 16 June 2013

I has stayed here several times over the past decade or so. My last previous stay was 5 yrs ago. I had stopped going because it was nothing special & much higher than many of the surrounding options. And the building was getting worked on alot then too.

I am so glad I tried the Holiday Inn Express Again. The lobby is nice, clean and the staff was friendly without being overbearing. Professional. Quick and accurate check-In.

The room was on the 3rd Floor - the elevator is convenient, but after a 600 mile day, I preferred the stairs.

Large, clean, fresh and well furnished room. The bed was nice and comfy, with both soft & firm pillows supplied. Good CFL lamps in the lighting. TV is big with remote & plenty of channels. Clear reception / connection. WiFi connection & speed is excellent - I was at the end of the hall where the connection is usually weak.

Bath is as good at the room. Enough soap, shampoo and conditioner samples for a few people. Lots of crisp clean towels. Tub / shower with one of those curved rods. Maybe the lighting could have been better.

I left before the breakfast in the morning. They were setting it up, I was able to grab a couple of nice bananas. Looked like it was going to be a good meal.

I will definitely be returning soon and more often. Nice place with nice people.

Room Tip: I was in 301. Couldn't have been better. Quiet. Over looks parking lot so I could check on my car.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo

Dear CTRedSox2004,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay with us recently. We appreciate your feedback and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed our renovated hotel.

We realize that with many travelers who are staying with us, especially on business rely on our free wifi, so we have made the investment to ensure that it is working correctly & swiftly no matter where your room is in the building.

We hope to see you back with us again very soon!

Please do not hesitate to reach out to us directly at 989-792-7500.