“Relaxing stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Saginaw
Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Saginaw
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Our stay at the Hampton in Saginaw was very pleasant with a very friendly and helpful staff. The rooms were clean, roomy and quiet. The breakfast buffet was good with attentive staff. The only thing I would have liked in the hotel would have been a couple more pieces of exercise equipment in the fitness centre. Other than that, a nice place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Susan H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Saginaw, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Fritz,

Thank you for your great review on our hotel. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to your next visit!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Saginaw

Reviewed 21 October 2013

I had to come to the Saginaw area on business and my colleagues shared some concern about the safety of some areas. I chose this hotel after viewing the rooms and layout online and being a Hilton Honors member. The decor and layout are very modern and bright, but what stood out is the staff and how friendly they were. Very accommodating, which made the stay enjoyable. It was close to several restaurants and shopping, which was convenient. I had a small mixup with how the biling was handled, but when I discovered it and calling the manager apologized and took care of it IMMEDIATELY and in a way that valued my time. I appreciate that and love being treated like a valued customer. I'd definitely stay again and highly recommend this hotel to other business travelers.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Alisa,

Thank you for all the kind feedback you left about our hotel. We really love being able to wow every guest with our fantastic guest service. And of course we never like to see billing mix ups, so I am glad we were able to fix that for you right away. If you're in the area again, please do not hesitate to contact our hotel, we would love to host your group here again!

Reviewed 19 October 2013

I had the opportunity to stay at this hotel and received excellent service from the staff. They were very pleasant and helpful. All requests were fulfilled. I asked for a mini fridge and no was available the first night. However they remembered and to my surprise when I returned to my room the next day one was there.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends

Nadine,

We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay here. We love to go above and beyond for all of our guests, and are pleased we were even able to surprise you! We look forward to your next stay so we can continue to show you our Hamptonality!

Reviewed 18 October 2013

We were in town for a soccer tournament. Hampton Inn has always been a nice place to stay. This hotel was, as well. Clean rooms, hotel and grounds. Friendly staff. The continental breakfast area was a decent size and the food was fine. Close to several restaurants and the soccer complex. Also, the hotel was located in a safe part of town.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Brad C,

Thank you for your great review. We are glad you enjoyed your experience here in Saginaw. We look forward to hosting your team for your next tournament.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

This hotel was a delight. Close to all ammenities, clean, beautiful and smelled fresh and new. The free breakfast was great as well. The front desk staff was friendly and accommodating. I would definitely stay there again. the staff was also helpful procuring directions back onto the freeway , as most of the ramps back on are closed.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Dear Gra2222,

Thank you for sharing your pleasant experience about your recent visit. We look forward to seeing you again. I am also pleased to let you know we have done some new updates for our breakfast! Next time you are in the area, please check it out!

Reviewed 17 October 2013

Excellent hotel. staff very nice and helpful, rooms very clean, cleaning girl left us a nice thank you for her tip which she deserved. Great location to everything. Over all a great experience. Would recommend this hotel

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Beverly,

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel and sharing your experience. We look forward to visiting with you the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

This hotel is okay. I did receive five star treatment at this hotel. The staff was friendly and very helpful. There was a breakfast and it wasn't terrible. The room was clean and there were plenty of pillows. The thing that I found funny were all the notes and signs. And the two signs that should have been posted was how to use the thermostat and the jacuzzi. I've included the handwritten notes I saw in the room and a sign in the elevator, 'Daily special: clean sheets.' That's just funny. Shouldn't that be something that is a given and not a special. Anyway, for a nice hotel, this wasn't too bad. Oh, and make sure you have batteries in your remote. I had a hard time finding the remote and then no batteries. After a very long, late flight, I didn't want to have to deal with how to use the thermostat, figure out the jacuzzi and search for a remote. That's why I gave this place a four.

Room Tip: Call ahead to have them heat the room up a little. The rooms all seem to be the same from what I saw...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Susan H, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Saginaw, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2014

Dear Yep2Happy,

We loved your review! I am happy we were able to give you five star service. You're right though, we do seem to have a lot of notes around! The post-its on our headboards in the room are a fun way to show our guests we do daily deep cleaning in our rooms. We do try and showcase our Hamptonality by leaving personalized notes in each room as well. But you are right, we will have to check into how we can make the amenities in the room easier to understand.

Warmest Regards,