“small but great food”

Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“small but great food”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

I love sushi, so me and my family chose this place to have lunch. I was kinda scared since it was a smaller place, but to my surprise they had great food! We ordered a few types of sushi rolls and each of them tasted fresh and good. I would for sure eat here again few im in the area again. A+

• Visited May 2014

Michigan
“Fair Sushi place to go to. Nothing to outstanding though.”
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Hello Sushi is a smaller place specializing in, well SUSHI! LOL

The quality of the food in my opinion is just a bit above a buffet style restaurant. Not that it is bad, I would say just average. I also feel that the portion sizes are a bit on the smaller size for the cost.

The service is fast and friendly.

• Visited November 2013
Saginaw, Michigan
“Consistently good sushi for over 15 years”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

My spouse and I have gone here regularly since it opened. And we've taken guests here. We've eaten sushi in London, NY, Vancouver, Toronto, Detroit, and Ann Arbor. We are pleased to report that their sushi is consistently good. The miso soup and salads are competent: we've had better in Vail at Nozawa.

The service can be fluky at Hello Sushi due to language barriers. They seem to support a steady stream of family as waiters and bus boys, so speak in simpler terms, not idiomatic American English. They've never been anything other than attentive, and the food is always good. The rolls are a lot of fun.

The setting is one block from the major Saginaw mall. Good for folks in the area staying at the many business hotel chains nearby. They do a very good job with bento boxes, which are filling enough to make 2 meals, so get it as take-out if you're burned out after a long day, and stash half in your room's fridge for the next night.

• Visited March 2014
Saginaw, Michigan
“Great place for a date”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

The food is terrific. Best sashimi in town. Went with my boyfriend for a nice late lunch. The atmosphere was great. The food was fantastic and delivered in plenty of time for me to get back to work in my allotted 45 minutes.

• Visited August 2013
Sault Ste. Marie, Michigan, United States
“Good food, average pricing”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I ordered four rolls. They were all very good, and I will say they had some unique offerings on the roll menu. That being said, it was 50 dollars out the door. So it fills a need in this area for good sushi, but I could get almost as good at Meijer's or other supermarkets for much less money.

• Visited February 2014