“Outstanding Staff at a Modest Hotel”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Saginaw
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Saginaw
Nashville, Tennessee
“Outstanding Staff at a Modest Hotel”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Erica St. Charles and Kassidy greeted me at check-in and immediately made me feel welcome. What impressed me is that Erica had warned me that there would be no microwaves left for me to have in my room, but within two hours of my check-in she had located one from an adjoining hotel (?) and had placed it in my room. She also anticipates guests needs. She noted that I was "dressed for workout" and immediately grabbed a bottled water for me.

Very nice!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Saginaw, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
Dear Shaffer_T,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I am glad that I was able to accommodate your microwave request during your stay. I will also share your kind words with Kassidy. We do our best to fulfill our guests needs during their stay. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Saginaw area!

Yours in hospitality,
Asst. General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Excellent family hotel, convenient to shopping and restaurants. Great cleaning service and room maintenance by Victoria thanks the Saginaw area makes a quick trip to frankenmuth and birch run all hotel staff was friendly

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Saginaw, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
Dear Jim G,
Thank you very much for sharing your hotel experience with us! Our staff works very hard to make sure that our guests have an enjoyable stay, and I am glad that shows! I will make sure to pass your wonderful comments on to Victoria and the rest of our staff. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Saginaw area!

Yours in hospitality,
East Tawas, Michigan
Reviewed 29 October 2013

We stay here often & enjoy our stays. We know the management & staff & have become friends with them, especially Bob the manger, Erica's (there are two) at the desk, Victoria in Housekeeping and her staff, and Irma in the breakfast room.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Dean K
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Saginaw, responded to this review, 4 November 2013
Dear Dean K,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! Our staff tries very hard to make our guests feel comfortable and at home. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and we look forward to seeing you next time you are in town!

Oscoda, Michigan
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Very impressed indeed! We are from Oscoda and often visit Saginaw for business, shopping and pleasure and stay at various hotels. We found your hotel to be attractive, clean and inviting. My bad back will attest to comfort from your beds. The breakfast bar was very tasty with good variety. Beginning with the friendly sweet girl at the desk to the very personable Manager who refilled our coffee as we chatted with him, we felt right at home! Because of these things, we will always return to your hotel while in Saginaw.

Room Tip: We have stayed in various rooms and all have been great.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Hunterbob2013
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Saginaw, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Dear Hunterbob2013,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. I am very happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with us! Our staff works very hard to make sure all of our guests have a fantastic stay. We would love to have you back as our guest again soon! Have a great rest of your week.

Yours in Hospitality,
Saint Thomas, Canada
Reviewed 13 September 2013

I would like to say that I have stayed many times at the Fairfield Inn in Saginaw, Michigan and always come away feeling so relaxed and enjoyed having a great time. I go shopping in Saginaw and have always stayed at this hotel. The General Manager is the most friendly person I have ever met in the hotel business - I have stayed in many hotels during my travels in the United States - and the front desk staff go above and beyond any desk staff I have dealt with as well. The lady who looks after the breakfast area - what can I say except wonderful - she not only does her job very well but is so friendly. I have also encountered some of the housekeeping staff and they also do a great job - I must say housekeeping does not have an easy job - and they not only work hard but are very pleasant as well. When you ask any of the staff about something you are helped in whatever you have requested of them. I have not dealt with one staff member who has not been friendly and very helpful and I must add how pleasant it is to be called by your first name when arriving at the hotel. With the experience I have had at the Fairfield in Saginaw I just would not even think about staying at another hotel. My many thanks to all the staff and look forward to seeing you again in November. Keep up the great work. Phyllis Gibbons

Room Tip: I understand this is a very busy hotel and my suggestion to any person wanting to stay there to make...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Phyllis G
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Saginaw, responded to this review, 16 September 2013
Dear Phyllis G,
Thank you so much for your kind words! Our staff works very hard to make sure our guests feel welcome and comfortable while staying with us. I will pass your wonderful words on to them. Thank you for being a loyal guest, and I look forward to seeing you in November.

Yours in Hospitality,
Assistant General Manager
Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

This is the perfect hotel for the business traveler. The staff is super friendly and wanting please, the rooms are re-furbished and very comfortable, and everything works. The breakfast is hardy, fresh, and good tasting. Over all this hotel is excellent.

Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Saginaw, responded to this review, 3 September 2013
Dear lsslovin,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. It is always our intention to ensure our guests experience a clean, comfortable and inviting stay during each visit with us. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future!

Houston, Texas
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Nothing fancy, but clean and comfortable. Excellent staff; friendly and competent. Breakfast was typical for this class of hotel. An exercise room would have been nice, but there is a shared one across the parking lot.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Saginaw, responded to this review, 26 August 2013
Dear D T,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn Saginaw and for the kind words concerning our staff! We always love to hear about our employees! It is our intention to ensure our guests experience a clean, comfortable and inviting stay during each visit with us. I do apologize that we didn't have a fitness center on site for you. Thank you for staying and we look forward to seeing you next time you find yourself in the area!

Kind regards,