“Wonderful”

Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Saginaw
Bay City, Michigan
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I would like to thank the hotel it was amazing, had a great time with my family, my daughter loved it. It was her first time in a hotel. Also a special thanks to Samantha Burr who hooked/set it all up for us.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Saginaw, responded to this review, 19 February 2014
Dear Jeremy D,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I am glad that you and your daughter had such a wonderful time! I will pass your comments onto Samantha. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Saginaw area!

Erica StCharles
Assistant General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Saginaw, Michigan
Reviewed 13 February 2014

This is a hotel I use for business on a very frequent basis. It is easy on and off I675, a short drive to downtown Saginaw and very conveniently located to shopping and restaurants. Some even within walking distance.
The staff here is very friendly and willing to help with any issues. It is generally quiet for the business traveler and the rooms are clean, neat and well stocked. They got new beds in February so that brings comfort.
Samantha is especially welcoming at the front desk, and always chipper and smiling. She always has good recommendations for eateries and shopping and doesn't mind chatting it up while you wait for a cab or watch TV in the common area.
The General Manager is always very flexible and welcoming in the morning and the breakfast is always well stocked and fresh.
My only suggestion would be to change up the entrees for the breakfast. Bacon is always welcomed! Also not all of the HBO channels come up all the time.
This is a great value for the level of service provided.

Room Tip: Ask for center rooms on each floor as these are the king bed rooms.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear Aaron A,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I am happy to hear you enjoyed our new beds! I will make sure to pass your kind words onto the staff! I am also looking into the HBO channels, and hoping to resolve the matter very quickly. I look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Saginaw area!

Erica StCharles
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

This hotel i has easy access to rerestaurants and shopping an the stop is polite and courteous to their guests i wouldn't stay any where else when i am in town and would highly recommend this property

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Saginaw, responded to this review, 12 February 2014
Dear Chris S,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! And thank you for your dedication to our hotel! Our staff tries very hard to create a great relationship with our guests, and I love to hear that it is noticed. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the Saginaw area!

Grand Rapids, Michigan
Reviewed 10 February 2014

This hotel has amazing customer service. Our experience exceeded expectations in every aspect. We arrived late and were allowed to use the pool/hot tub area after hours and have a later checkout time. The gentleman at the front desk, Nate, was extremely accommodating. The rooms were clean and continental breakfast was open until 10am (and tasted delicious). The lovely chef even asked everyone if they were finished eating before she started to put everything away. If you have to stay in Saginaw I will recommend this place to everyone!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Saginaw, responded to this review, 11 February 2014
Dear Hilary E,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I am glad you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast! Our hostess works very hard everyday to make sure our guests start their day off great! I will make sure to pass your kind words onto her. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Saginaw area!

Saginaw, Michigan
Reviewed 9 February 2014

My stay was great!!! Very friendly staff. Sammi at the front desk was very polite and welcoming and went above and beyond to make sure out stay was great !! Definitely will recommend staying at Fairfield Saginaw,Mi

• Stayed December 2013
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Saginaw, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Dear JenniferGen,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will make sure to pass your nice comments onto Samantha at our meeting this week. I hope to see you the next time you are in the Saginaw area!

Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed 25 January 2014

My family had a wonderful time at the Saginaw Fairfield Inn this last weekend thanks to the staff and amenities. Breakfast was outstanding and a special thanks to Kassidy who made sure we had everything we needed. She even gave my son a toy to play with. The pool was fun, and the coffee was always fresh. Five gold stars, and two thumbs up.

Room Tip: Stay on the third floor, so no one is above you.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Saginaw, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Kristine A,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I am glad you and your family enjoyed your stay. I am happy to hear your son liked the little toy Kassidy gave him! I will make sure to pass your kind comments onto her as well. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Saginaw area!

Manistee, Michigan
Reviewed 24 January 2014

This hotel has the best customer service I have seen in a hotel. Everyone from the front desk to the housekeeping department was friendly and attentive.The manager Erica and front desk associate Kassidy were very helpful giving me directions to shopping centers and things to do in the area. I will definitely return to the Fairfield Inn in Saginaw.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Dear AdvoCareChick,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! I am glad you had such a wonderful stay! There are so many things to do in our area, and I am happy we were able to help you find some. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the Saginaw area!