“Dedicated to Making it a Great Hotel.”

Comfort Suites Saginaw
Ranked #7 of 23 Hotels in Saginaw
Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

I will not hesitate to come back to this hotel for another stay.
You can tell the hotel is well well-maintained as you walk into the building.
I checked in late in the evening, unfortunately the young lady at the front desk needs a lot of training in customer service. Very sharp edged young woman with no customer service abilities.
It was very obvious in the morning when I left that they cared about their hotel. Crews of housekeeping staff working very hard to maintain those very clean rooms.
If you're familiar with comfort suites this one is up to par with most of the comfort suites I stayed in.
The building that this comfort suites occupies was previously a country inn and suites. The country inn and suites now occupies the old Hampton Inn building.
Good value, Good hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013

Reviewed 30 June 2013

My mother became ill and was hospitalized in Saginaw. It was 3am when the docs made the decision to admit her, so I asked for a recommendation for a place to stay. There were several motels listed, but one of the staff suggested this motel and another from the list. When I called this motel to inquire about availability and told the desk clerk that my mother was being admitted to the hospital, he gave us a room without occupants in the rooms on either side of us...and a special "hospital" rate. We accepted the terms, went to the motel and were treated with kindness and compassion. The clerk ensured us that he would pass any calls from the hospital through to our room. The room was so quiet, clean and comfortable....we slept right through the breakfast time. This time, the rest was more important than the breakfast. I would highly recommend this motel.

Room Tip: We had a double queen on the second floor facing the motel next door. It was very quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2013

We had a pleasant one night stay and couldn't have been more pleased with our accommodations. The staff was friendly, the room and pool area were clean, and the location was excellent for shopping and restaurants. We booked online and felt the rate was a good value. We would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 March 2013 via mobile

I had an opportunity to stay at this hotel in Saginaw Michigan where I was greeted by Lauren who is very friendly and very helpful. I was able To find a great rate using hotel coupons dot com of $69.99 from the best available rate of $91. The staff was friendly the room was clean the breakfast in the morning was delicious the only minor complaint I have is my air-conditioning in my room did not work and it was a bit hot in my room.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 6 March 2013

Great location, walking distance to many stores and restaurants. There are at least 4 other hotels in this same parking lot. Spacious rooms, clean, nice pool area, quiet. Great breakfast. My only complaint would be the bathroom door - there was water stains on it and it had noticeably been kicked in & therefore didn't lock anymore. I would definately stay here again if I got a good deal on the room.

Room Tip: I got a room with 2 Queens but they seemed smaller than Doubles.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 February 2013

Stayed three nites. Great room with two queen beds, a divider, sofa, coffee table, desk for the computer, fridge and microwave. Breakfast included, hot sausage & eggs, cold cereals, toast, etc. the usual. Pool area has been redone. Very nice. Would recommend it for anyone. Also a washer and dryer if you need to do laundry and a computer centre for guests. Fashion Square Mall just across the road, lots of shopping Kohls, Hobby Lobby, Jo Anns, Target, Walmart not far. Lots of eateries in the area. Rooms clean, bed comfy. Had a bad snow storm and the manager was out and brushed every car in the parking lot off and cleaned the windows. We tried to give him a tip and he refused it, said to give it to one of his employees. I was very impressed!

Room Tip: We were on the second floor and found it quiet.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Gofrr
Reviewed 30 January 2013

this place was more than expected as we got such a great deal on the rooms. The staff are very friendly and the rooms were clean and beds were comfy. The continental breakfast was also very rich in selection, with different type of waffles etc. We were on a hockey trip and they were also very accommodating about that. The pool was recently renovated and very clean. We would definitely stay here again next time in Saginaw.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family