“My Favorite Sunday Morning Breakfast”
Review of Steve's Back Room

Steve's Back Room
Reviewed 20 February 2012

While my schedule does not allow for eating out for breakfast very often, when that opportunity does arise, I always choose Steve's Back Room. All of the omelets I have ordered have been delicious; make sure to order the spicy potatoes with your breakfast - they are addictive! The service is friendly and attentive; your coffee cup will never be empty. Take home some of the wonderful Middle Eastern pastries; we always purchase a large box of these pastries to serve at Christmas.

There are newer reviews for Steve's Back Room

Reviewed 25 December 2011

I am not Lebanese but I understand from my Lebanese friends that this is as good as any Lebanese food anywhere, even in Lebanon. The food is always extremely fresh and delicious and attractively served. For those not wishing traditional Lebanese fare, there are dishes on the menu that are universally accepted. There is a new open brick oven where the cook turns out delicious bread and there is a beautiful bar area. Try this restaurant. I know you will want to become a regular patron.

Reviewed 4 February 2009

I would eat here at least once a week if my budget allowed. But that does not mean that Steve's is expensive! It is moderately priced Middle Eastern food that is ALWAYS delicious! Great service, too.

1  Thank myownparis