“Decent Lebanese”
Review of Steve's Back Room

Steve's Back Room
Description: Steve's Back Room brings you deliciously authentic Lebanese dishes to the table! Inspired by the everyday family cooking that we grew up with, you'll feel at home while savoring a great meal in our casual and relaxed dining room. From Kibby Nyee to our Grilled Entrees, you'll taste the experience in each bite. Experience our inventive cuisine, attentive service, and a friendly atmosphere; come see what makes us one of the most popular restaurants. Available for your dining pleasure we now serve liquor, beer & wine. Featuring Lebanese Wines from the Bekka Valley of Lebanon. Stop by our deli to pick up tabouli, hummus, and other traditional Mediterranean dishes to-go so you can bring the enjoyment of Steve's home with you! For a memorable meal at an affordable price, join the crowd at Steve's Back Room.
Reviewed 12 February 2013

Have been there a few times..........and it pretty consistant. Wait staff is OK...not tooooooooo freindly...I do like many of the dishes offered on the menu, especially the lamb. I stop by when I am in the area. I do NOT make a special trip to eat there

Reviewed 12 January 2013

came here with my family... we sat in the dining room which was cozy and had nice paintings on the wall that showed lebanese scenery. the waitress was really great she suggested the swordfish which was excellent. We also tried the lamb and the kibbe naye all i can say is wow!! I am definitely coming back.

Reviewed 22 October 2012

The atmosphere is kind of lacking. The food is decent and the people are friendly enough. Just nothing special. I am a fan of their pre-packaged food.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

While my schedule does not allow for eating out for breakfast very often, when that opportunity does arise, I always choose Steve's Back Room. All of the omelets I have ordered have been delicious; make sure to order the spicy potatoes with your breakfast - they are addictive! The service is friendly and attentive; your coffee cup will never be empty. Take home some of the wonderful Middle Eastern pastries; we always purchase a large box of these pastries to serve at Christmas.

Reviewed 25 December 2011

I am not Lebanese but I understand from my Lebanese friends that this is as good as any Lebanese food anywhere, even in Lebanon. The food is always extremely fresh and delicious and attractively served. For those not wishing traditional Lebanese fare, there are dishes on the menu that are universally accepted. There is a new open brick oven where the cook turns out delicious bread and there is a beautiful bar area. Try this restaurant. I know you will want to become a regular patron.