“Amazing, place to stay and we will be back soon!”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Pier Harbor #1

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Views of the Marina and lighthouse
The Pier Harbor Bldg. Downtown-Condo 1 in rear/side with side views of marina and Lake Huron
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Andrew S
“Amazing, place to stay and we will be back soon!”
Reviewed 29 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Going and staying here, made me feel almost like we were staying at a home, not a hotel. We were able to prepare some of our own meals, see some amazing aspects of St. Ignace, try some amazing food (Lehto's Pasties). We loved the comfort of staying in a home like atmosphere, still getting to see the sights of St. Ignace, and Mackinaw Island. Cannot wait to go back here again, and see more of the UP!!!!

I have several coworkers waiting to hear my review, as they are interested in this place. Hopefully they will book and have the time of their lives here too!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
4 Jun 2018
Dear Andrew

So happy to hear your stay at Pier Harbor 1 was a good one and that you got to do some great sightseeing....There truly are so many places to see in the area that you could seriously NEVER run out of new experiences. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions about the area or tell us your favorite spots so we can share with others and feel free to share on our facebook page too! Thanks again for staying with us and if there is anything the condo needs to be even more comfortable, just let us know.

Cheryl and Jim Schlehuber
Mackinac Properties & Northern Michigan VR
David L
Howell
“Top Notch”
Reviewed 2 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

A great location in the center of town; walking distance to ferry dock. Lots of room; Up-to-date. Everything worked well.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
d0j0p0
Denton, Texas
“Nice vacay”
Reviewed 25 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This is a really nice condo. It has plenty of space for 2. The bedroom is large and has a good size walk-in closet plus a washer and dryer. The living room had huge picture windows so you can see part of Main Street and Lake Huron. It's nice and bright inside too. The kitchen is fairly well equipped. Even had a slow cooker which I liked. Some of the pans with the nonstick coating were scratched on the inside so I was reluctant to use them. Fortunately, there was one that didn't have the nonstick. The only other item I would've liked was a good can opener. The old fashioned one was useable but kind of hard on my wrist.
The mattress was a bit soft for me but I guessing most of the population would be ok. Firm matresses are more my comfort zone.
All in all, we had a nice place to stay!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing