“busy but worth the wait”
Review of Timmy Lee's Pub

Timmy Lee's Pub
Ranked #16 of 43 Restaurants in Saint Ignace
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 September 2013

very busy but they made room..... fast service and friendly staff . the food was great. Friday white fish special will return..

There are newer reviews for Timmy Lee's Pub

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Not a fancy place, a place to get some decent fish and fries and a beer. There were large tables with groups, some playing dominos, and another bike group, but not rowdy or rough (it was before 9pm).There were many locals at the bar. The food and service was good. I quite liked the perch and fries. Having grown up eating perch, I know good perch and this was it. I think you'd like the food and the prices aren't high. Will come back when in the area again.

1  Thank rgnchris
Reviewed 18 August 2013

We stopped here on our last night based on an online review. Seems a lot of locals hang out there which means it must be good. My husband and son had a steak and whitefish dinner that was absolutely huge! I had whitefish that was seasoned and fried very well. Prices were good too! Will make a return trip!

1  Thank tammypio
Reviewed 12 August 2013

My husband had the whitefish and said it was among the best he ever had. I had the quesadilla, which was good, but nothing special. Our waitress had to run to another location, so she left us mid meal, but two other wait staff jumped in. Didn't get the best attention but the food was good and the prices fair.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

SIL had Perch sandwich, loved it. Brother had a burger it was good. I had Mushroom Swiss Burger but missed the part where it said gravy. Scraped off the gravy added mayo, it was a good burger. Hubby had Philly cheese steak said it was good. Great prices, good food. Thanks