“Coins!!”

48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Coins!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

My favorite part of this casino is that the coins still come out of the machines instead of the paper ticket! The casino is well kept and clean. There were lots of workers available if you had any questions. Stopped in quick to the bar and got a drink. The bartender was very nice and quick. We did win a little on the machines but ended up putting it all back in. We did not play the tables at all. The casino is easy to get to and is a beautiful building. The windows overlooking the lake are gorgeous. If you enjoy casino's, this would be a nice one to stop at. They also have a penny stamping machine!

1 Thank WiscoTravelor

East Lansing, MI
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Ok....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

Nothing exciting. People talked about new machines, I saw a lot more of the older ones which was fun as I missed playing them. They had a few of the coin machines left which ate my coins quickly. I like how there are several doors and windows throughout so I didn't stay very late. Clean casino, not very smokey.

1 Thank ktrost
Centerville, Ohio
“Fun fun fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

We got a lot of free money to play with and ended up winning! The staff was very helpful and explained things in detail.

Traverse City, Michigan
103 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 134 helpful votes
“Nice casino, lost my butt!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2014

The casino is nicely kept up. I saw a few winners here but unfortunately the casino and lady luck were horrible to me. I lost on every machine I played and I played quite a few. The good news is this is one of the few casinos left that still offer real coin machines--they have ticket machines too but they have a few $1 machines and $.25 machines...you have to look for them, but they are there.

Macomb
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Nice Dealers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

I loved this casino! It has everything you need. Very friendly dealers that want you to win. Everybody was friendly. Service was good and they have everything you need from table games to old slot machines. Alcohol is cheap compared to downstate too!!