Convenient location and if you get a room with a balcony you can see the harbor but it's a bit cluttered. It is across from the waterfront. The people are very nice and keep a very tidy place. The shared balcony door to our room wouldn't lock but it's St. Ignace, not a great concern. You can see fireworks on Saturday night. It can get loud if anyone it talking on the balcony but the price was pretty good so we were ok with it. The other people staying there were very friendly so we lucked out. No elevator, I think. We had to walk to the second floor, if that is a concern. Also parking is a little sparse but not too bad. It's right in town. Lots of other folks seemed to have big dogs, so that's something to consider as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stop and experience the difference. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Budget Host Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Budget Host Hotel Saint Ignace
- Budget Host Inn And Suites