“Great Burgers”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 1 November 2013

For a voted on burger as one of the best in michigan...they voted correct...great menu for other food and very nicely priced....and they serve you in your vehicle...nice

1  Thank Terry718
There are newer reviews for Clyde's Drive-In

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I had a burger and fries here while on vacation. Nothing wrong, yet nothing memorable about the food. The atmosphere of a drive in is neat, and the friendliness of the carhop was good. Burger was pretty greasy for my liking, but I've had worse. Might stop again, but would keep my options open.

1  Thank Starman1959
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Everyone in my family LOVED this place! We drove up and a server came out to our car...just like the old drive-ups! After placing our order, it wasn't long before our order arrived. Our burgers were great...perhaps some of the best we've had! My kids thought there kids meal was incredible (and they come in the cutest containers I've seen to date!). My husband also had a chocolate malt which was great!

We enjoyed our meal so much, we went in afterward to purchase a t-shirt!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Burgers and onion rings/french fries were very tasty. Good service and you can observe food being prepared, Staff very friendly and helpful.

1  Thank Karen H
Reviewed 2 October 2013

I had not dined at this Clyde's before, though I have dined at the one in Sault Ste. Marie. Since that one was do darn good, I decided it was time to have that wonderful cheeseburger again. I was not disappointed; the burger was excellent, not greasy, the fried asparagus spears excellent, and the chocolate shake-heaven! Service was a bit slow-but they were super busy and I was there at lunch time. I parked right in front of the doors and could see the line out the side doors. Prices are more than fair and I highly recommend if you want a great burger. There are many items on the menu, but I don't think many diners order those other items! Be sure and get a shake, too!

1  Thank tymetraveler222