“Delicious, just like TripAdvisor reviews said!”
Review of Clyde's Drive-In

Clyde's Drive-In
Ranked #2 of 43 Restaurants in Saint Ignace
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Takeout
Michigan
“Delicious, just like TripAdvisor reviews said!”
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Because of online reviews, we decided to try Clyde's on July 31st as we headed up to the Keweenaw peninsula. We got there about 2 pm, but it was still busy, with people standing two deep inside. There were spaces outside, so we stayed in our car. The food was great, including the onion rings, which my husband is kind of particular about. He got the Clyde's 3/4 hamburger and said it was good, but too much. He wasn't very hungry the rest of the day. Don't miss it!

Michigan's Upper Peninsula
“Burgers Drive In Style!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We have been to Clydes a few times while passing through St Ignace, neat little place with some pretty good greasy food. You can stay in your Car or eat inside, the choice is yours. I recently had the whitefish sandwich which I found delicious with some greasy fries. You won't eat here hoping to lose weight but it sure does taste good. My wife and daughter said the bathrooms were pretty nasty. Stay in your car and eat, go to the bathroom elsewhere haha

Battle Creek, MI
“Drive In Burger Joint”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

My husband and I had mixed reviews. He said his Giant burger was okay. I said my quarter pounder was juicy and very good. He said the batter on his mushrooms was bland. I thought his mushrooms and my onion rings both tasted great. We did agree that service was fast and the server was pleasant.
Take the kids here, if only for a soda if they have never experienced a drive in.

Visited July 2014
Fishers, Indiana
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We were sight-seeing for the day and my sister had suggested Clyde's Drive-In. She said that my 6year old son would get a kick out of it. She made some reference to his meal being served in a car shaped box. We drove across the Mackinac Bridge to have lunch. When we arrived, we decided to sit in the diner instead of our car. The people sitting around seemed nice and friendly. From the moment that we sat down, our waitress seemed to be inconvenienced. She was unfriendly and somewhat rude. We needed a few minutes to decide and she walked away without saying anything. We waited for her to come back and finally, as she was walking by I told her we were ready to order. At that point, we should have left. When our food arrived, it was fine, but I just wanted to get out. His kids meal was missing the fries and it wasn't in anything shaped like a car. I didn't feel like dealing with her anymore. Very disappointed in our experience.

Detroit, Michigan
“Great burgers at the bridge!”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Stopped in at Clyde's on our way to Pictured Rocks, keeping a long-standing family tradition. Burgers are incredible here, best in the UP. Yes, you have to wait because they're super busy, but it's worth it, trust me. This isn't fast food, it's good food. On our way back through we stopped at a restaurant across the street and waited three times as long, should have just come back here!

1 Thank smandw