“Yummy!”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

We visit the UP every summer and always visit Clydes. Their burgers are outstanding! I only give the lower star for service. They don't handle pressure very well, though it was extremely busy that day. Drive-thru is much better than dining inside, faster, too. If you have the time, try their burgers. ..they are delicious!

There are newer reviews for Clyde's Drive-In

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Best burgers and bison burgers in Michigan, and their malts are not to be missed.

The only bummer is that they serve Barq's root beer - they don't make their own . . . =0(

Reviewed 8 August 2014

We drive over the bridge JUST to go to Clyde's! We all (6 of us) ordered the burgers, juicy, flavorful, and delicious. The french fries were ok, the onion rings were delicious, the batter was nice and "crunchy".

The shakes and malts were perfect too!

I will say every time I have been there it is packed inside and out. I will also agree the bathrooms are disgusting...you will wait for a carhop, but I have noticed that the carhops are inside serving customers as well. So pack your patience. Customer service is not top priority at Clyde's, but great food is!

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Because of online reviews, we decided to try Clyde's on July 31st as we headed up to the Keweenaw peninsula. We got there about 2 pm, but it was still busy, with people standing two deep inside. There were spaces outside, so we stayed in our car. The food was great, including the onion rings, which my husband is kind of particular about. He got the Clyde's 3/4 hamburger and said it was good, but too much. He wasn't very hungry the rest of the day. Don't miss it!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We have been to Clydes a few times while passing through St Ignace, neat little place with some pretty good greasy food. You can stay in your Car or eat inside, the choice is yours. I recently had the whitefish sandwich which I found delicious with some greasy fries. You won't eat here hoping to lose weight but it sure does taste good. My wife and daughter said the bathrooms were pretty nasty. Stay in your car and eat, go to the bathroom elsewhere haha