“Great Burgers”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 20 September 2017

There is nothing fancy about Clyde's Drive-In! You can order from your car as a "car hop" attends to you. I recommend going inside and watch the "fine tuned cooking team" perform in front of your eyes. They don't use premade or frozen beef for their burgers. My family was very impressed by the quality, quantity and taste of our food. We will return!

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

We stopped before going over the bridge!! The cheeseburgers were fabulous!! Reasonably priced, very friendly.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I usually get a cheeseburger with everything and am always thrilled. The burger is simple, fresh and perfect. I've tried burgers all across the country and Clydes can't be beat. Many love the Big C, but I believe the bun to meat ratio is perfect with the regular cheeseburger. Clydes is an old time drive-in. Don't expect anything fancy. The other food and malts are very good as well

Reviewed 13 September 2017

Busy little place but attentive staff. Wound up here because we had gone into Big Boy across the road and waited for about 15 minutes AFTER being seated to not get any service. We had just got into town and were so hungry. Saw Clydes sign and decided to give it a try. The whitefish basket was tasty and the portions were filling. Prices are great, too!

Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited on a Monday evening. We ate in our vehicle. They had some seating inside. The food was good. I would go back.