“Great Stay! Will definitely stay there again!”

America's Best Value Inn
Ranked #13 of 29 Hotels in Saint Ignace
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Stayed for the weekend and the hotel was great! Rooms were very clean and well kept up! My favorite part was that there was a refigerator in the room. I was able to keep my leftover meals in there along with a few beverages! Way better than having to get ice like you would at most places. The pool and jacuzzi are really nice and would be a great place for kids to go play while the parents sit and relax. Breakfast was just what i expected with the usual choices that you see at most places. I definitely will be staying there next time im in town. Highly recommended!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Holly C, Owner at America's Best Value Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2013

I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much. We've expanded our breakfast this year and everyone seems to really enjoy it. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 June 2013

Selected this hotel based on price so we were not expecting anything. The outside is nice and well kept. You can tell that the hotel is older by the rooms, the rooms did have a musty smell but they were clean. We did find out why the rooms smell that way they are closed for the winter months. Also the beds are FIRM. Breakfast was adequate for a free breakfast and the attendant was friendly. The hotel is farther away from downtown so you will have to do some searching for food.

• Stayed: June 2013

I'm sorry you thought the room was musty. We've since started opening the windows daily to ensure a fresh, clean room right as you walk in. I'm glad you enjoyed our breakfast attendant, she's a great lady. We do have a very nice Mexican restaurant (Jose's Cantina) right across the street from us and a family restaurant (Hillside) next door that we hope you try next time you're here. Hope to see you again!

Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

Rooms were better than expected wifi worked great, they need to learn how to caulk a bit better, shower had amazing pressure like a back massage.. Id stay here again if in the area, beds were a bit firm but not to bad overall a good place to stay

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 23 May 2013

Great value that exceeded my expectations. I was in a bind and stayed at this ABV Inn. The staff was great, and it sounded like the hotel is under new management. My favorite part was meeting other travelers that were visiting from out of town as well. We bonded over a great cup of coffee and the delightful breakfast. I'd go back!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 May 2013

We recently took an early weekend trip with our family to the upper peninsula of Michigan. We found American Best Value online. It is located in St. Ignace, MI. This was a perfect place to stay with the family while visiting the beautiful area of Michigan. It is located close to restaurants, across from the shore of Lake Huron, and close to the ferry to Mackinac Island. The rooms were very clean and the staff was awesome! They were also helpful with suggesting attractions to see in the area along with some popular local hangouts. The indoor pool was a nice way to end the day and keep our two boys occupied.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2013

I'm from the Green Bay area and usually stay at this chain whenever I travel for work purposes. It is, by far, the best ABV I've stayed at. Large breakfast, pet friendly (travelling buddy is a must) and despite it being a hotel chain, there were local souveniers available for purchase. It gave more of a home town B&B feeling but way less expensive. I would definitely recommend this place to any and all looking for a comfortable and affordable place to stay in the St. Ignace area. The friendliness of the staff was an added bonus.

Room Tip: Great place, great rate, great breakfast, great views.
Reviewed 22 May 2013

I had such a pleasant time at this hotel! It was so nice finding a pet friendly hotel along my travels. The continental breakfast is above and beyond many other places I have stayed. The biscuits and gravy is top notch! Very friendly management that offered great scenic travel tips. America's Best Value Inn will be on the top of my list the next time I am headed that way.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends