“Standard ferry”

Star Line Mackinac Island Hydro-Jet Ferry
Reviewed 27 May 2014

A little pricey since round trip was $23 with coupon and bike was $9 more. Trip under bridge was good for pictures.

There are newer reviews for Star Line Mackinac Island Hydro-Jet Ferry

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I love this Ferry. I ride it everytime we visit. I love to ride on the top on the way back. It's obviously the only way to go, but even if it wasn't we would still ride it.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Good parking, good service and a fast 20 minute ride to and from the Island. We boarded in St. Ignace at the Main Dock as the Railroad dock was closed in September.

1  Thank John S
Reviewed 1 April 2014

I get very nervous when it comes to boats. So the first time i ever went on one of these i was so nervous. But the crew was nice and helpful and there to help. i actually enjoyed myself. i got sprayed with water. but that was ok. If you go to the main city hall building in town before you get on the boats you can get a discount on the boats, it is something a lot of people don't know. And it also can be part of a package deal for things on the Inland as well. If you get the right one, It will tell you on the tokens which one to pick. So have fun and enjoy yourself when you are there. I know I did.

3  Thank Samantha L
Reviewed 25 November 2013 via mobile

There are 3 boat companies that will take you to Mackinac Island. They all cost about the same. Star Line Boats have a rooster tail water spray off the back of the boat that is just amazing.