“Great burgers”

Ranked #27 of 41 Restaurants in Saint Ignace
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Wanted to try it out on the way back, since there are none in illinois that i have seen anyways. Good hambhrgers and a good atmosphere. Better thatn yoir run of mill big chains. Had a good time

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I used to go to Big Boy as a child with my parents on our summer vacations, so yes, I have fond memories of the the place. That being said, I did enjoy my Big Boy Burger, fries, and shake. Plus I shared a dessert with my gal. The food was tasty. I did not try their salad bar. The waitress did an outstanding job.

1  Thank billyg1065
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stopped to take advantage of the breakfast buffet and were sadly disappointed. As I approached the buffet, I noticed that the eggs were completely gone. However, there was an attendant and I heard her say to herself,"Need eggs." So I assumed that they would be coming soon and I would return to get them soon. I chose some other items to eat while I waited. Upon finishing, I returned to the buffet and found it just as it was the first time! I asked a passing waitress about the eggs and she said they were coming--about 20 minutes later the hostess noticed that I was upset and tried to appease us. Poor, poor service.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Service was quick. Food came promptly. It was the same Big Boy burger I remember from fifty years ago. Fries were good. Fast food plus.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

What more can you ask for in a restaurant! Food was good had the breakfast buffet. They have alot of choices everything was hot. The waitresses all seemed friendly and that is always a plus. Good selection for kids also. Would eat there again if I was in town.