Spent Friday Sept 20, 2013 thru Sept 23, 2013 here with my husband, daughter, and son-in-law. While an older hotel it was comfortable and exceptionally clean. We checked in late our first night and the gentleman we dealt with at the front desk was wonderful. Not only was he nice, but he also told us about a $10 Mackinac Money Bag with coupons in it. We were able to save on the price of tickets to Mackinac Island with a buy one get one free coupon. We also got a great deal on our lunch on Sunday afternoon. The only thing that I would update is the breakfast buffet. Mostly breads, cereal, muffins, hardboiled eggs, and sausage biscuits and gravy. Maybe update the continental breakfast a little. Best part - the wonderful view of Mackinac Island and the sunrise in the morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you’re planning a trip to Northern Michigan, come stay with us! Bavarian Haus Lakefront Inn is open year-round, making us your headquarters for easy access to all local attractions in the Mackinac Straits area. With our spacious rooms, great service and wide array of amenities, you’ll surely enjoy your stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Bavarian Haus Lakefront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn & Suites Saint Ignace Lakefront Hotel Saint Ignace
- Days Inn And Suites Saint Ignace Lakefront
- Days Inn Saint Ignace
- Saint Ignace Days Inn