Our first time staying anywhere in the state of Michigan and it was a very good experience. I had considered staying in Mackinaw City but am very glad we went to Bavarian Haus in Saint Ignace instead. This hotel was very nice and up close to the lake with a wonderful view. There was breakfast every morning and they have a balcony where we sat at and enjoyed the sunrise while eating our breakfast. The indoor pool and Jacuzzi was great as well. We definitely took advantage of that. The service at this hotel is second to none! These folks went out of there way to help us out. We bought a bottle of wine at one of the local shops and took it back to the hotel to eat with our Pasties (pah-stees). We didn't have a cork remover for the wine bottle so we called the staff and they didn't have one but went to the super market and bought one for us! Where else do you get that kind of service? We were very impressed and will stay there next time we visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you’re planning a trip to Northern Michigan, come stay with us! Bavarian Haus Lakefront Inn is open year-round, making us your headquarters for easy access to all local attractions in the Mackinac Straits area. With our spacious rooms, great service and wide array of amenities, you’ll surely enjoy your stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Bavarian Haus Lakefront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn & Suites Saint Ignace Lakefront Hotel Saint Ignace
- Days Inn And Suites Saint Ignace Lakefront
- Days Inn Saint Ignace
- Saint Ignace Days Inn