Traveling just after Labor Day was the best time. Our room was spacious (king bed), although not a suite, we did have a small frige, but the view was the best. My husband is into telescopes so the private balcony was perfect. With a sliding-glass wall, we slept with the door open every night. With the sound of the waves and birds, it was just the most pleasant, relaxing experience I had in a long time. Will definitely return to the area and if possible, to this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you’re planning a trip to Northern Michigan, come stay with us! Bavarian Haus Lakefront Inn is open year-round, making us your headquarters for easy access to all local attractions in the Mackinac Straits area. With our spacious rooms, great service and wide array of amenities, you’ll surely enjoy your stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Bavarian Haus Lakefront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn & Suites Saint Ignace Lakefront Hotel Saint Ignace
- Days Inn And Suites Saint Ignace Lakefront
- Days Inn Saint Ignace
- Saint Ignace Days Inn