Excellent View of Lake Superior and Mackinac Island. Rooms were above average size, very clean. The Breakfast room seemed EXTREMELY small for the size of the hotel but did have the typical breakfast foods. The only thng I wish was that the pool was a little shallower at the shallow end the small kids could not touch the bottom. Overall very nice would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you’re planning a trip to Northern Michigan, come stay with us! Bavarian Haus Lakefront Inn is open year-round, making us your headquarters for easy access to all local attractions in the Mackinac Straits area. With our spacious rooms, great service and wide array of amenities, you’ll surely enjoy your stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bavarian Haus Lakefront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn And Suites Saint Ignace Lakefront
- Days Inn & Suites Saint Ignace Lakefront Hotel Saint Ignace
- Days Inn Saint Ignace
- Saint Ignace Days Inn